Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Unable to continue HK-51 quest

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Unable to continue HK-51 quest
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

NativeJovian
11.24.2012 , 10:38 AM | #1
I was doing the questline to get HK-51 and had gotten as far as "Lord of Agony" when a guildmate of mine needed help doing the earlier part of the mission, "The Fatality". Since both of those missions take place in the same area, I had him enter the instance first, figuring that it would set things up for his quest. Turns out it actually spawned the bosses for both quests -- which we couldn't beat simultaneously. So we both left the instance, dropped the group, and abandoned the quest, figuring that (since I was going to help him through the whole thing anyway) I'd just redo it.

Except that I can't get the quest back.

When he tries to share it with me, it says I'm ineligible. If we group up and he talks to the droid that gives you the mission, it says I can't join the conversation because we're on different mission steps. If I talk to the droid on my own, it gives me the generic line that you get after the mission has been assigned rather than opening the mission dialogue. It seems pretty clear that some variable associated with my character wasn't reset properly when I abandoned the mission. So the part of the game that pays attention to actually doing the mission thinks I'm not on the mission yet, but the part that pays attention to giving the mission in the first place thinks I'm already on the mission.

I opened a ticket (ticket # 6945863), but still haven't gotten any response, not even a "your ticket is under review, please check back later", after almost 24 hours. Every other time I've opened a ticket I've gotten something within a few hours. At this point, I don't really care whether I start the mission chain from scratch or I get back where I was before I abandoned it -- I just want to be able to get HK-51, which is impossible until this issue is resolved.

Beruthien
11.24.2012 , 10:41 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings NativeJovian,

Your ticket is in queue to be investigated. Unfortunately there are currently some delays with our response times due to a large amount of tickets submitted.

I can assure you that our agents will contact you as soon as they reach the ticket in queue.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

NativeJovian
11.24.2012 , 12:02 PM | #3
I found a group doing the same part of the mission that I had abandoned on; when they shared, I was able to accept it. Finished the mission, got my HK-51, everything's good now.