Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Another NEW HK bug..

Apopthis
11.23.2012 , 08:00 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Exiled-Phoenix View Post
Yea, it also says LEGS on the skirts that inquisitors wear...whats your point?
BioWare screwed up by not taking droid parts into account when they bound armorings to specific gear slots.
My point is...Its a freaking droid. The item slot doesn't even look like leggings...BW didn't screw up at all. They did with the no armor at all on HK...but this...this is just you trying to legitimize your own stupidity.

NOW back to where you screwed up. You answered your own question here:
Ok so i had a pair of rakata Imperial agent/smuggler legs in my cargo bay and figured i would put the mods and stuff in HK his orange MODABLE gear..
But the armorings cant be placed in droid gear because they are bound to leg pieces.

Ticket #6945569
Bound to leg...not motors. Now I agree...the scaling can cause a issue...and everyone's tickets are being closed..so ya that sucks. But the gear thing on HK...thats all on you bro.

Exiled-Phoenix
11.24.2012 , 08:03 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Apopthis View Post
My point is...Its a freaking droid. The item slot doesn't even look like leggings...BW didn't screw up at all. They did with the no armor at all on HK...but this...this is just you trying to legitimize your own stupidity.

NOW back to where you screwed up. You answered your own question here:

Bound to leg...not motors. Now I agree...the scaling can cause a issue...and everyone's tickets are being closed..so ya that sucks. But the gear thing on HK...thats all on you bro.
Shees you are retarded, can you please just stop posting already.
I'm expecting replies from Customer support, not some bored kid who has nothing to do on a Saturday.
I use to be a Deception Assassin, then I took a Dev comment to the face!
Now i'm a Mercenary healer.......

mentalmackem
11.24.2012 , 09:29 AM | #13
Shees you are retarded, can you please just stop posting already.
I'm expecting replies from Customer support, not some bored kid who has nothing to do on a Saturday.
Actually i think the first part of your reply concerns youself. It says Legs, not Motors, no matter what u think it looks like or what slot it goes in its a Motor droid componant, its exactly the same for the other droid companions in game