Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Where are my Purchased Cartel Coins?!?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Where are my Purchased Cartel Coins?!?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

cjmonkey
11.24.2012 , 08:24 AM | #1
I just purchased 5500 Cartel Coins using the in-game store, which sent me to an external website.. I complete the transaction, and received my paypal receipt... but no cartel coins have appeared in my account??!

Each time I click on the cartel store icon, I get the message saying "Cartel coins have been added to your account" but I do not see them in my balance.

Please check your system and credit my cartel coins ASAP! it is totally unacceptable that your system works fine when it comes to taking my money... but when it comes to giving me what I paid for it fails... very frustrating.

This is the second issue I have had with the cartel store! The first issue I had, your support basically told me I had to grin and bear the loss of 700 cartel coins because I made a mistake, and purchased the hk51 legacy unlock for both republic, and imp on a character that I had already unlocked hk-51 on via the story quests... it seems to me that it's a major breach of ethics to allow me to purchase something that I already have, and do not need to purchase!

.. im very disappointed, and wish for this issue to be resolved very quickly.

Screenshot of receipt

Screenshot in-game

Beruthien
11.24.2012 , 08:29 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings cjmonkey,

The best thing to do in this situation would be to contact our phone support. The agents will be able to review your Cartel Coins balance and check for any due coins.

Please don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any further questions.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

cjmonkey
11.24.2012 , 09:01 AM | #3
I have called and spoken to support. The chap I spoke with was very friendly, but was not able to help me; He has escalated the call to the US.. So now I have to wait for something that have already paid for. whoopee.

Papeion
11.24.2012 , 09:22 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by cjmonkey View Post
I have called and spoken to support. The chap I spoke with was very friendly, but was not able to help me; He has escalated the call to the US.. So now I have to wait for something that have already paid for. whoopee.
I am in the same boat m8 i have put in the tickets made the phone call still no coins i am really pissed

Renemay
11.24.2012 , 03:53 PM | #5
I have had the same problem. I bought coins four days ago and still do no have them

JamieKirby
11.24.2012 , 04:18 PM | #6
I am wondering why they put a system in place that isn't working, especially when it involves real money.

MisanthropDW
11.24.2012 , 04:25 PM | #7
same problem -.- FIX IT NOW!!!

cjmonkey
11.24.2012 , 06:14 PM | #8
BUMP.. still have not received...

ryoshi
11.24.2012 , 07:27 PM | #9
Just got hit with this tonight. Please fix!

Stansman
11.24.2012 , 08:06 PM | #10
The last time I bought some coins before the Store bug stopped me from anymore purchases it took a few days before they appeared in game so they might still turn up.