Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When are you going to do something about cartelcoins bought but not recieved

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
When are you going to do something about cartelcoins bought but not recieved

Papeion
11.24.2012 , 07:29 AM | #1
This is starting to get annoying now i have payed for cartel coins you have taken the money from my bank and i still haven't received the coins , i put in a ticket then made the phone call to CS to be told the issue was being escalated still no coins i put in another ticket i have had no response to that ticket and still no coins , you really need to do something here bio-ware this is not good enough you had no problem getting my money how come it's such a huge problem getting the coins to me ?
one very unsatisfied subscriber.
hopefully i can get some answers here because i can't get any via your ticket and phone system

cjmonkey
11.24.2012 , 09:05 AM | #2
oh geez... I just purchased coins too and have not received them.. (even though I have been charged).. i too have called support, and had my issue escalated because they could not help....please tell me you received your coins by now? Bioware should be ashamed. Support tickets of this nature should be priority number 1!

noodlehaus
11.24.2012 , 09:08 AM | #3
they won't. you won't get them. feel free to file tickets for some automated responses though.

cjmonkey
11.24.2012 , 09:18 AM | #4
if I don't get my coins in 24hrs, im launching a dispute with paypal. And if I still don't get them, or my money back... i'll be unsubscribing... any company that shows such disdain for their customers does not deserve them.

Papeion
11.24.2012 , 11:18 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by cjmonkey View Post
oh geez... I just purchased coins too and have not received them.. (even though I have been charged).. i too have called support, and had my issue escalated because they could not help....please tell me you received your coins by now? Bioware should be ashamed. Support tickets of this nature should be priority number 1!
"please tell me you received your coins by now? "
i wish i could but no still not got them

Papeion
11.24.2012 , 03:45 PM | #6
HELLO CUSOMER SUPPORT WHERE ARE YOU ??

Liquid_Drano
11.24.2012 , 04:16 PM | #7
It's not even bought coins, mine have depleted from 3100 to like 600.... It's freaking ridiculous.
Let me tell you what stylin' is