Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Under manning operations

OMGitsCHARLIE
11.23.2012 , 11:35 AM | #11
Funny this thread should come about as our guild successfully 4 manned KP Story yesterday.

Shadow Tank
Commando DPS
Sentinel DPS
Commando Healer (me)

marshmallow
11.23.2012 , 12:42 PM | #12
Ambient 4 manned bonethrasher on NiM as well as a full clear of NiM EV 4 man

you can find the vids on this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6m...WpBxJye58F5nMA
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

DarthFamine
11.24.2012 , 02:44 AM | #13
my marauder tanked False emperor the other night :P

2 heals and another dps
was kinda fun
"It might be fear, or anger, or hatred, or perhaps even suffering that makes a man fall to the dark side, but it is without a doubt regret, that keeps him there."
-Darth Famine
www.RJKgaming.com

Forunter
11.27.2012 , 08:59 PM | #14
ok so as a startagy for The operator boss here is the roles that you should have

1.scoundrel healer
2.sentinal dps
3.Shadow dps
4.any tank
you need the scoundrel healer and the shadow dps to switch colors during the begging fight for instance. you would have the healer and tank be blue first once you have that done the dps which would be orange would then channel during this channel the scoundrel healer will stealth out go to the color switching thing and choose purple same with the dps shadow during this u should have 1 blue 1 orange 2 purples 0 yellow after this phase u want to make it last long so fail the phase so the shadow and the scoundrel can swtich to yellow. once yellow is gone ur dps will change spots to purple so now u should have 1 blue 1 orange 1 purple 1 yellow now the 2nd part is simple just dps the boss and stand in both circles when they pop up and repeat and DONE!

Forunter
11.27.2012 , 09:10 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
Ambient 4 manned bonethrasher on NiM as well as a full clear of NiM EV 4 man

you can find the vids on this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6m...WpBxJye58F5nMA
very nice guys thats a hard op to acomplish with 4 we did have 4 people but we didnt have our adrenals on foreman crusher so we just added an extra member but grats guys... im hoping i will get videos soon on our denova ev kp etc...our tfb group just finished the operator so we are on kephess and its hard lol so hopefully i can get vids SOON!

OSUKirkland
11.29.2012 , 01:34 AM | #16
Here's <Chosen>'s accomplishments:

4-man SM TFB Writhing Horror (video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4xs_vbgCSw)
5-man SM TFB Dread Guards

14-man HM TFB Writhing Horror
15-man HM TFB Dread Guards
15-man HM TFB Kephess

We couldn't quite beat 15-man TFB last boss but we gave it a shot. Hope to try that again soon.
Lord Saros
<Chosen> on Prophecy of the Five

Leravulan
11.29.2012 , 04:48 AM | #17
Floor Inspetor representative here, Tomb of Freedon Naad server.

Don`t know if it counts as "under manning" but we cleared Asation story and Denova story with 1 healer only (5dps though).

As operator encounter in asation, I believe assassin/operative can vanish and change his color that way -> thus making less than 8 people a viable strategy.

HenkTheBarbarian
11.29.2012 , 11:00 AM | #18
We've 5 manned EC SM, you can do it 4m but the first boss is a pain without a second tank. Second boss and onwards is very doable. Think we completed a 6 man run of ECHM as well but can't really remember. Did 7 man multiple times, easy enough in (nearly) full 63s
Cyntia
FriendlyFire - Tomb of Freedom Nadd

Donalj
11.29.2012 , 11:31 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by HenkTheBarbarian View Post
We've 5 manned EC SM, you can do it 4m but the first boss is a pain without a second tank. Second boss and onwards is very doable. Think we completed a 6 man run of ECHM as well but can't really remember. Did 7 man multiple times, easy enough in (nearly) full 63s
Also 4 manned EV HM a few months ago, almost 7 manned last boss of tfb hm (missed out by like 2%)
Donal - Xarea - Pasta - Wotsit - Vebbeg - Potential - Greengiant
Dólan - Hurrimarobot

Forunter
12.01.2012 , 01:36 AM | #20
Just 4manned EC sm with my group working on tanks now

group is

Scoundrel healer Dath-Cody
Vangaurd tank Lirel
Vanguard tank/dps Klehitt
Sentinal DPS gagoogin