Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So, why is refunding Cartel Points for something you wrote mistakenly hard to do?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
So, why is refunding Cartel Points for something you wrote mistakenly hard to do?

SithLady
11.24.2012 , 02:41 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Stansman View Post
My response was along the lines of they cant unbind the item because its bound...it would have been a little funny if it didn't mean that I'll never really enjoy an item that I likely wont ever get again.
well, they can't unbind, but they can AND HAVE removed items and sent new unbound versions in the mail to said character. I KNOW that can happen.
Wrathan - TRM Guild Leader / Sorcerer / Bloodlocke / Scarlett'umbra

Quote:
Actually i'm pretty sure that Sunday is the designated "Crash Harbinger Day" for EAware - iSolarPanda

Stansman
11.24.2012 , 02:57 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SithLady View Post
well, they can't unbind, but they can AND HAVE removed items and sent new unbound versions in the mail to said character. I KNOW that can happen.
Hmm I think I'll put in anothet ticket and ask them to do just that.

DwainD
11.24.2012 , 05:17 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SithLady View Post
I will have to try that, since I have two items from a crime lord bag that bound when I crtl-left clicked them to see what they looked like and decide who to send them to.

edit- this happened with no popup warning saying they were now bound or would bind. the countdown timer just disappeared.

Stansman
11.24.2012 , 05:23 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DwainD View Post
I will have to try that, since I have two items from a crime lord bag that bound when I crtl-left clicked them to see what they looked like and decide who to send them to.

edit- this happened with no popup warning saying they were now bound or would bind. the countdown timer just disappeared.
I got no pop up warning either and the timer vanished which is what I've been telling them..surely they will fix this for us since its a game fault..surely..

mjwalsh
11.24.2012 , 10:39 AM | #15
Still haven't seen any official word, it's been a while too, such a joke.
W A L S H | T H E B A S T I O N
E T E R N A L D O M I N I O N
Swtor Guild

SithLady
11.24.2012 , 04:17 PM | #16
yeah no word on my tickets either.
Wrathan - TRM Guild Leader / Sorcerer / Bloodlocke / Scarlett'umbra

Quote:
Actually i'm pretty sure that Sunday is the designated "Crash Harbinger Day" for EAware - iSolarPanda

Zhaker
11.24.2012 , 06:57 PM | #17
Disappointed with no feedback from Bioware in regards to this.

It's also disappointing to see that BW didnt do some sort of measure to double check on used items such as speeder activation to see if that particular account HAS already got that unlock for a character.

Still unconvinced on the reasoning for not refunding the cartel points, just give our guildie back the refund sheesh!

Stansman
11.24.2012 , 08:24 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Zhaker View Post
Disappointed with no feedback from Bioware in regards to this.

It's also disappointing to see that BW didnt do some sort of measure to double check on used items such as speeder activation to see if that particular account HAS already got that unlock for a character.

Still unconvinced on the reasoning for not refunding the cartel points, just give our guildie back the refund sheesh!
Considering how costly these mistakes can be a double checking system should have been in place from the start, it certainly would have stopped what happened to me..afterall we are talking real money here.

Zhaker
11.25.2012 , 10:41 PM | #19
So IS there any other things with the Cartel Points do we have to be careful about Bioware because at this point I dont trust whatever you say in terms of description lest I lose Cartel Points that I wont be able to regain (cause its apparently free).

Its disappointing to see how my guildie is going to quit due to this stupid issue that you are stubborn to refund the points back, its not like he is asking for 1000000000 cartel coins for free.

Stansman
11.26.2012 , 12:18 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Zhaker View Post
So IS there any other things with the Cartel Points do we have to be careful about Bioware because at this point I dont trust whatever you say in terms of description lest I lose Cartel Points that I wont be able to regain (cause its apparently free).

Its disappointing to see how my guildie is going to quit due to this stupid issue that you are stubborn to refund the points back, its not like he is asking for 1000000000 cartel coins for free.
I really think at this point that they need to show a little goodwill to their customers, none of us who have posted on this thread are asking for any freebies, just what we paid for.