Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

ANyone seen these anymore?

Kaorunandrak
11.24.2012 , 01:29 AM | #1
Essentially I am trying to figure out if these weapons still drop since the 1.3 Flash Point loot changes,

The Unstoppable Force- http://www.torhead.com/item/9DLHxwb/...toppable-force
Temptation- http://www.torhead.com/item/3s0AXpj/temptation

Are these still available in game? Has anyone got one to drop recently on republic side and from where?

Any help would be awesome.

DarthFamine
11.24.2012 , 02:40 AM | #2
yes temptation dropped just a last week i got it for my sage.

EV story mode is where it dropped for me, on soa
"It might be fear, or anger, or hatred, or perhaps even suffering that makes a man fall to the dark side, but it is without a doubt regret, that keeps him there."
-Darth Famine
www.RJKgaming.com

uniz
11.24.2012 , 12:38 PM | #3
temptation did drop from hk in a f e hm before 1.3. i have yet to see hk drop this weapon afterwards. either it is a very rare drop now after his loot table was upgraded or it was removed.

i dont think the story ops had many or any drops removed after 1.3 . perhaps others know more about this.

but to be honest the bosses that can drop such are more than likely now skipped if they can be. however hk cant be i believe in both hms he is in .( i know he cant in f e but am not sure about foundry)

the other weapon i know nothing about.

AshlaBoga
11.24.2012 , 09:15 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by uniz View Post
temptation did drop from hk in a f e hm before 1.3. i have yet to see hk drop this weapon afterwards. either it is a very rare drop now after his loot table was upgraded or it was removed.
I had Temptation drop off HK-47 24 hours ago. So TEMPTATION has been confirmed to drop from HK-47 as of patch 1.5. Hopefully they won't touch his loot table.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption