Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem (Sign-Ups)

ToEasy
11.23.2012 , 09:41 PM | #411
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
toeasy didn't Hadock send Zarron to Manaan earlier in the rp? Not like it matters but that would mean Zarron would recognize him a bit more.
Wow, I forgot about that. I guess I will get to Hadock soon after Rafeesh.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
11.23.2012 , 11:22 PM | #412
uh oh, we both posted at the same time logan lol. want to edit your post, or shall I?

MdLogan
11.23.2012 , 11:25 PM | #413
I will take care of it.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

MdLogan
11.23.2012 , 11:45 PM | #414
okay all fixed
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
11.25.2012 , 12:32 PM | #415
icecream is their a bio for markos

icecreampants
11.25.2012 , 11:43 PM | #416
Never got around to finishing it on my pc gimme a bit of time since Im about to go to bed right now and I'll have one posted sometime soon.

Also mean the chancellor was talking about Rafeesh not Nerken

meanken
11.25.2012 , 11:51 PM | #417
fixed

icecreampants
11.26.2012 , 04:03 PM | #418
Name: Markos Ventillius Draynek
Race: Zabrak
Height: 6 foot 5 inches
Weight: 135
Profession: Sith Warrior
Primary weapons: Two black red lightsabers
Secondary weapons: The Force

Appearance: Red Skin, black tribal tattoos on face and arms, no hair.

Bio: Born on Dathomir a strong force user and fierce combatant, Markos was the pride of his village. He grew up facing many trials his tattoos proof of what he had accomplished. When he was discovered by the Sith he was sent to the academy on Korriban excelling in their teachings. Amazing the instructors he was offered a rare opportunity for one such as himself. The chance to become Darth Howls Apprentice. Over the years that followed he excelled in infiltrating enemy ranks and causing chaos. Then ten years ago he was requested to go into deep cover for the empire. He would mask his
identity to all those around him hiding his abilities and all other things tying himself to the empire to become a senator of a backwater Republic planet, over zealous with his hatred of Mandalorians, to start a war between the two. Eventually galactic events prevented him from ever coming close to that goal. But the empire needed a sith with his skills on the inside to steal a Republic superweapon for the Empire, a space station pulled together from Rakatan tech.

MdLogan
11.26.2012 , 05:26 PM | #419
That will certainly help with understanding his motives. Good one Icecream.

meanken
11.27.2012 , 11:10 PM | #420
as you can see, it is hard to piss off zero, but when you do, she can be even more sadistic them mean in her own cold way