Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Another NEW HK bug..


Exiled-Phoenix's Avatar


Exiled-Phoenix
11.23.2012 , 05:41 PM | #1
Ok so i had a pair of rakata Imperial agent/smuggler legs in my cargo bay and figured i would put the mods and stuff in HK his orange MODABLE gear..
But the armorings cant be placed in droid gear because they are bound to leg pieces.
I selected the correct droid part that resembles the legs (u can tell by the picture when you want to switch mods) but i get a red text saying the armoring is restricted to specific pieces of equipment.

So now, not only does his gear not scale on low lvl alts, i cant even optimize him on my high geared main....
I'm also making a ticket about this but lately all my tickets are being closed without getting a answer from MO-TO ...

Ticket #6945569
I use to be a Deception Assassin, then I took a Dev comment to the face!
Now i'm a Mercenary healer.......

Darknalas's Avatar


Darknalas
11.23.2012 , 06:01 PM | #2
if u notice his chest is a moter not a chest same for the rest of his gear dude its not a bug

mentalmackem's Avatar


mentalmackem
11.23.2012 , 06:34 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Exiled-Phoenix View Post
Ok so i had a pair of rakata Imperial agent/smuggler legs in my cargo bay and figured i would put the mods and stuff in HK his orange MODABLE gear..
But the armorings cant be placed in droid gear because they are bound to leg pieces.
I selected the correct droid part that resembles the legs (u can tell by the picture when you want to switch mods) but i get a red text saying the armoring is restricted to specific pieces of equipment.

So now, not only does his gear not scale on low lvl alts, i cant even optimize him on my high geared main....
I'm also making a ticket about this but lately all my tickets are being closed without getting a answer from MO-TO ...

Ticket #6945569
Thats not a bug, he doesnt have legs chest etc its working as it does for all droids

Exiled-Phoenix's Avatar


Exiled-Phoenix
11.23.2012 , 07:19 PM | #4
Then its just stupid that its like that...
You cant upgrade his gear then unless you spend over a million on non bound purple armorings
I use to be a Deception Assassin, then I took a Dev comment to the face!
Now i'm a Mercenary healer.......

Apopthis's Avatar


Apopthis
11.23.2012 , 07:20 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Exiled-Phoenix View Post
Then its just stupid that its like that...
You cant upgrade his gear then unless you spend over a million on non bound purple armorings
He is a droid...they run have parts...most droids don't wear pants...what part of this did you think would work? We aren't talking about Data here.

Exiled-Phoenix's Avatar


Exiled-Phoenix
11.23.2012 , 07:30 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Apopthis View Post
He is a droid...they run have parts...most droids don't wear pants...what part of this did you think would work? We aren't talking about Data here.
Maybe because there is a little picture of LEG PIECE on the motor when you open the mod screen of it?
I use to be a Deception Assassin, then I took a Dev comment to the face!
Now i'm a Mercenary healer.......

Apopthis's Avatar


Apopthis
11.23.2012 , 07:32 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Exiled-Phoenix View Post
Maybe because there is a little picture of LEG PIECE on the motor when you open the mod screen of it?
Really dude...it flat out says MOTOR on the leg slot. They still have legs, NOT PANTS. Point is you screwed up...deal with it. Thanks for playing.

mentalmackem's Avatar


mentalmackem
11.23.2012 , 07:37 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Exiled-Phoenix View Post
Then its just stupid that its like that...
You cant upgrade his gear then unless you spend over a million on non bound purple armorings
or u could get a cyber tech to craft u droid parts from daily comms

Exiled-Phoenix's Avatar


Exiled-Phoenix
11.23.2012 , 07:41 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Apopthis View Post
Really dude...it flat out says MOTOR on the leg slot. They still have legs, NOT PANTS. Point is you screwed up...deal with it. Thanks for playing.
Yea, it also says LEGS on the skirts that inquisitors wear...whats your point?
BioWare screwed up by not taking droid parts into account when they bound armorings to specific gear slots.
I use to be a Deception Assassin, then I took a Dev comment to the face!
Now i'm a Mercenary healer.......

Slurmez's Avatar


Slurmez
11.23.2012 , 07:53 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Apopthis View Post
Really dude...it flat out says MOTOR on the leg slot. They still have legs, NOT PANTS. Point is you screwed up...deal with it. Thanks for playing.
and this is a prime reason why no one uses droid companions