Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I think Sorcs and Sages should have 2 focus items

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
I think Sorcs and Sages should have 2 focus items

Lenjok
11.23.2012 , 07:56 AM | #1
2 Focus items instead of a lightsaber and a focus item.

Thoughts?

wwkingms
11.23.2012 , 07:57 AM | #2
yes this will fix the class definitely......
NIHIL

THE BASTION

Helig
11.23.2012 , 08:48 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by wwkingms View Post
yes this will fix the class definitely......
^
/5char
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Malkavier
11.26.2012 , 08:03 AM | #4
Won't ever happen. Legions of fans of the glowbat would rise up and murder the Bioware developers in a nerd-raged frenzy if their lightsabers vanished from a Force class.
L50 Annhi Marauder L50 Madness Sorc L17 Gunslinger L23 Pyro Tech L35 Medic OP L17 Marks Sniper L50 Lethality Sniper

"Your fear angers me. My anger feeds my hate. My hate gives me strength."

Frakkensteinse
11.26.2012 , 08:07 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Malkavier View Post
Won't ever happen. Legions of fans of the glowbat would rise up and murder the Bioware developers in a nerd-raged frenzy if their lightsabers vanished from a Force class.
Why not? We can be able to choose? Either lightsaber OR focus in main hand?
Take a pick: arguing by ignorance or arguing by confirming the arguments you find meaningless.

NoFishing
11.26.2012 , 03:04 PM | #6
Sounds like a plan to me. Yoda and the emperor even put their glowsticks away when they needed to bring the pain, so two foci would make sense for a pure caster class.

Doubt we will ever see it though, since it would require new animations. Plus, like the commando's magic pistol that only shows up in cut scenes and can one-shot bosses, we would probably be pulling a saber out of an orifice in our story scenes.