Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Under manning operations

Forunter
11.22.2012 , 01:39 PM | #1
hey community just wanted to see if any of you guys have ever tried this. its super fun working on 4man atm we are on fabricator with 4man but we beat the op with 5man thanks to

Atarus-gunslinger
Klehitt-Vanguard Tank
Lirel- commando dps/healer
Shaloogin- sage healer
Nos- shadow dps

we have completed 3man EV 4man HM EV 5man KP 6man HMKP working on denova atm we are Dont Worry bout it at Begeren Colony

post ur comments with operations u have done with less than 8 people it would be cool to see what u guys have done shaloogin out!!

AshlaBoga
11.22.2012 , 02:52 PM | #2
My guild 4 manned HM EV back in 1.2, I wasn't there for that run though so I don't have much to add.

I was in our 6 man of NM KP back in 1.3. We had the same maintank from the HM EV run and he told me that 6 manning NM KP was harder than 4 manning HM EV, so once you've 4 manned HM EV (congrat's on your 5 man btw) you might want to try your hand at 6 manning NM KP.

Sadly, back in 1.3 you still got BH comms from doing NM KP and so there was an incentive to low man it if less than 8 people showed up for Ops. I guess we could try 7 manning HM EC sometime, but I'd rather focus on clearing NM EC (NM Firebrand & Stormcaller are ******).
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

AngelFluttershy
11.22.2012 , 03:04 PM | #3
MLP 5 manned HM EV for fun (3 DPS, 2 Healers), and we would have 4 manned it but another healer wanted in.

Just yesterday we 11.5 manned 16 HM EV (the 12th dinged 50 yesterday and was in assorted 40-49 blues and we just told him to follow another DPS as he didn't know the fights), but only the first two bosses as half the group was only in it for the weekly. We could have easily done the rest (one-shotted both bosses), but only 1 or 2 people could have benefited from Rakata gear.

Taleek
11.22.2012 , 03:14 PM | #4
It used to be possible to solo the first boss in EV with a ranged dps due to a glitch... (it might still be) does that count?
*insert witty retort that will become someone's signature*- Kitty Prawn
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=347245
.- Never forget.
"DPS is science, healing is art, tanking is strategy."

Chaqen
11.22.2012 , 04:09 PM | #5
I have done the 1st 3 bosses in HM EC with 7 people, chances are high they could be done with less.

Dacce
11.22.2012 , 06:32 PM | #6
Would have been good if we could 4 man SM TFB, but near impossible to do Operator IX
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada

Forunter
11.22.2012 , 07:02 PM | #7
ACTUALLY operator x is doable i found a strat for him just need to find a group that wants to do it

Dacce
11.22.2012 , 11:00 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Forunter View Post
ACTUALLY operator x is doable i found a strat for him just need to find a group that wants to do it
Link to the strat?
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada

POPsi
11.23.2012 , 05:34 AM | #9
we accidentally started TFB SM 16m with 8 people, but didn't get past the first boss (though we managed to get it to somewhere around 30% if I recall correctly). At least we got quite good $$$ from the thrash :'D

Anysao
11.23.2012 , 11:18 AM | #10
Ooh... Denova. I haven't heard of a less than 8 Denova run! That I'd love to see, please record it at post it here!

You have a fan now.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?
I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.
You cannot escape the Moonbanger!The Ebon Hawk Starfighter Enthusiast.