Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Elite War Hero Vindicator's

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Elite War Hero Vindicator's

StormEarth
11.22.2012 , 09:17 AM | #1
Hi guys,

I have a full war hero augmented guardian dps. Now i can buy one Elite item.
Then my stats will change this way:

Elite War Hero Vindicator's Lightsaber
+19 max damage
+12 min damage
- 16 strength
- 6 endurace
+ 41 expertise rating
+ 54 accuracy rating
- 102 power
+ 63 critical rating
+ 24 force power
- 53 surge rating

Elite War Hero Vindicator's Generator
- 1 strength
- 13 endurace
+ 53 power
- 61 critical rating
+ 24 force power
+ 54 surge rating

Now my questions:

This is good to my damage?? How you can see, or I lose strength and power to win max/min damage, or I lose endurace and ctrical rating to win power.
What's the best option??

One point to observe is the fact of these Elite itens can't be modified, only augmented. The normal war hero can.
How these changes affect my force sweep? My rotation is Focus, so this is my most important skill.

Thanks for the help.
|Ѭ|▒▒ǁȫ|████████████████████████████████████████)

AidanLightwalker
11.22.2012 , 11:02 AM | #2
Do these diffreences takr augments into account? ie: are you comparing net stat changes by replacing an item thst is augmented vs one that isn't? Cause if thats the case, then you might not go down in str at all once the new item is augmented to match your old.
Even the smallest of light sources can light up the darkness.
Nyren - Combat Sentinel Ewenn - Shield Vanguard
Kyrenn - Scoundrel SawbonesSyrenn - Telekinetics Sage

StormEarth
11.22.2012 , 11:48 AM | #3
I'm comparing my items regarding current, ie the Elite lightsaber without any modification in relation to my normal WH lightsaber augment but without further modifications.

There is also the problem of Elite not be modified.

BlueArbiter
11.22.2012 , 06:27 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by StormEarth View Post
One point to observe is the fact of these Elite itens can't be modified, only augmented.
that's odd. i got my elite war hero's lightsaber a few weeks ago and took the hilt out of it.
"Your father's lightsaber. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegant weapon for a more civilized age." - Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi

StormEarth
11.23.2012 , 09:11 AM | #5
Really? I looked in the vendedor and not appeared the phrase to click with the right button to modify like the normal war hero. Did it change after 1.5?

BlueArbiter
11.23.2012 , 08:57 PM | #6
they were moddable eversince they were added in 1.4.
"Your father's lightsaber. This is the weapon of a Jedi Knight. Not as clumsy or random as a blaster. An elegant weapon for a more civilized age." - Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi

jmsutton
11.23.2012 , 11:30 PM | #7
Yes, I have remodded Elite War Hero gear, you've been able to remod them since the first day they were introduced

StormEarth
11.24.2012 , 12:40 PM | #8
Ok, thanks guys.

I bought the Elite lightsaber, but the damage is very close to the normal War Hero.

So I used a lot of Ranked Warzone to have the same damage.

BlueArbiter
11.24.2012 , 10:22 PM | #9
rofl, no you didn't. the elite war hero weapons are definitely stronger than war hero. my melee dmg increased by 21 when i switched to the elite war hero hilt.

if you switched out all of your war hero mods for the elite war hero, then that's why your dmg didn't see much of an increase. the elite war hero vindicator's lightsaber doesn't have any power in it.

StormEarth
11.25.2012 , 11:12 AM | #10
Yes I know. I changed the mods, I put the WH mods in the Elite, because without these changes the damage got down. But the diferences are small compared to the price of the item.