Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/194/screenshot2012111717421.jpg/

This was today in a game that I felt completely carried by Moonrunner and LD50 peeps. I just switched to DPS a few days back on my scoundrel that's been on the shelf for many months. I'm wearing a champ relic, bm pieces with some wh of healing and dps gear...not even close to a good set up. I was suprised with 1316 dps.

/Conji

/Kenji

Not to be a dick, but I'm fairly certain this is a glitch. Blunti i know has gotten this same glitch plenty of times, and if you were in this game the enitre duration the other people in it would of actually pulled higher dps than you seeing how they did more damage than you. I seriously doubt an undergeared scoundrel could pull numbers like that, please fix the records.

Not to be a dick, but I'm fairly certain this is a glitch. Blunti i know has gotten this same glitch plenty of times, and if you were in this game the enitre duration the other people in it would of actually pulled higher dps than you seeing how they did more damage than you. I seriously doubt an undergeared scoundrel could pull numbers like that, please fix the records.

Hmm... at first I was confused because I did not see anyone who had higher damage than him. That is because they are all covered by that box that shows his stats. I can tell because it seems he has the scoreboard organized by who had the most damage, and he's 5th on the list.

I doubt the other 4 pulled above that amount of dps, so unfortunately you are probably correct. Add to the fact that his scoundrel was in a champion relic and he had just played it after having it be dormant for awhile. I doubt you did this intentionally Kenji, but sorry, I am going to have to remove this one from the list.

I hit 24 Medals, Will find the screenshot when I get home, Some nice stats to read here, well done folks.

I look forward to seeing this screenshot, I had one 24 medal game myself, but for some reason it saved to like 20000x10000 pixels and I could never open it after saving it :(.

As for everyone else, thank you for contributing your screenshots to this list! Now, finally, the list is completely full on every category and all the stats now look formidable. Good luck beating those records guys :).

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

I doubt the other 4 pulled above that amount of dps, so unfortunately you are probably correct. Add to the fact that his scoundrel was in a champion relic and he had just played it after having it be dormant for awhile. I doubt you did this intentionally Kenji, but sorry, I am going to have to remove this one from the list..

Lies. According to his screenshot I did almost 2000 dps Zab. Post that sh*t!

Hmm... at first I was confused because I did not see anyone who had higher damage than him. That is because they are all covered by that box that shows his stats. I can tell because it seems he has the scoreboard organized by who had the most damage, and he's 5th on the list.

I doubt the other 4 pulled above that amount of dps, so unfortunately you are probably correct. Add to the fact that his scoundrel was in a champion relic and he had just played it after having it be dormant for awhile. I doubt you did this intentionally Kenji, but sorry, I am going to have to remove this one from the list.

Ya no trip on it being a glich and invalidated, cause I haven't been even close to replicating that dps. I'm just an ave joe pvp'er not some top notch elite fella, I was just surprised by the ss.

/kenji

/conji

Edited by Ekot

Could you explain what the glitch is?

Edited by Ekot
Figured out the answer to first question

Could you explain what the glitch is?

For w/e reason, showing a MUCH higher DPS number than what was really achieved. Happens with HPS as well. Had a game where both me and this other healer started at the beginning. At the end of the game I healed more but her HPS was higher.

I wonder if it only measures when you are in combat, or its just a flat out bug, but 1300dps on a op/scoundrel would very difficult to hit, more so without WH gear , im happy if my scrubness breaks 500dps when im bored and go concealment. Im not sure how accurate the tracker is I find every match i used to play on my slinger i would have a few large non killshot hits, lets stay 5800 on a sorc, and my highest hit would be one of my smaller 5k hits at the end of the match on the tracker

I wonder if it only measures when you are in combat, or its just a flat out bug, but 1300dps on a op/scoundrel would very difficult to hit, more so without WH gear , im happy if my scrubness breaks 500dps when im bored and go concealment. Im not sure how accurate the tracker is I find every match i used to play on my slinger i would have a few large non killshot hits, lets stay 5800 on a sorc, and my highest hit would be one of my smaller 5k hits at the end of the match on the tracker

I tested it yesterday after wondering the same thing and it's simple math of time in the warzone divided into total damage done.

So, the people that are getting the high dps numbers are not guarding, they're just brawling the entire game to get those records. I'm not knocking their skill level, cause Surrena is why I even made my sage...dude is a beast. Blunti and Damager are no joke too, /respect.

For w/e reason, showing a MUCH higher DPS number than what was really achieved. Happens with HPS as well. Had a game where both me and this other healer started at the beginning. At the end of the game I healed more but her HPS was higher.

I can see that and thank you for your response, you tough sob to kill...lol! But so is any healer with a guard like Cates. Only thing more difficult is a sorc using retard stun bubble spam spec.

Edited by Ekot

1.2+ million damage. I would've had over 1.4 million damage if the other team's tanks hadn't been taunting so much. I used watchman spec for this round.

http://s1244.beta.photobucket.com/user/Thecourier92/media/12milliondamage.png.html?sort=3&o=0#/user/Thecourier92/media/12milliondamage.png.html?sort=3&o=0&_suid=135364161388806937611550717119

cool thread to be a fly on the wall in. seeing stats from all the people i run from lol. i love to pvp but im not near good enough to post any numbers. nice job tho, all of you.

I hear ya. I was excited when I broke 700 DPS on my sorc...and it's HALF what the best are getting...At least I have this cool bubblestun now! :rak_03: