Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RP Partner re-roll

redhuntinghat
11.21.2012 , 05:48 PM | #181
Yeah sorry about not showing up, weekdays are a bit unpredictable for me. Fridays and Saturdays are my best bet, but I can also do tonight and Thanksgiving night because I'm off.

JimG
11.22.2012 , 10:38 AM | #182
I'd love to get in on a group like this at some point.

Sonofbelz
11.26.2012 , 05:07 AM | #183
Is there any open room for a Jedi Knight somewhere? I'm an experienced RPer and story creator, been doing it for 7 years now. I'd love to be involved in this.

Druidclaw
11.27.2012 , 10:49 PM | #184
would love to do this, im pretty new to RP. been doing the cantina RP, but not allways with the best succes.

would really love to try a 4 man group, and run out on adventure.

any class would do it for me!!!

but prefferebly not: sith assasin, jed sentinel, jedi sage, smugler, bountyhunter (guess im limiting alot) point is i done thoose class quest.

but any class will do.

Jenzali
11.28.2012 , 02:49 PM | #185
JimG, Sonofbelz, Druidclaw:

As I mentioned, Group 3 has an opening if any of you want to join us. Our Sith Warrior player had to bow out due to RL reasons, so either you could join us as a Sith Warrior, or you could take my spot as an Imperial Agent and I'll fill in the Sith Warrior spot.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Druidclaw
11.28.2012 , 03:40 PM | #186
Sign me up for sith warrior.

JimG
11.28.2012 , 10:47 PM | #187
Jenzali, thanks, I saw your post in the other thread but you guys are planning on playing primarily on weekend nights so that wouldn't have worked for me.

Mando
12.01.2012 , 09:25 AM | #188
Hello there, just wanted to give you all an update. Looks like a couple members of my group have gone missing. Shadowdemon and I have begun our own adventure together though, we've RPed once and hope to really get going here soon. If you'd like to get another group together, I'd be willing to help. I may even participate in one if it works out.
THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

redhuntinghat
12.01.2012 , 10:26 AM | #189
Quote: Originally Posted by Mando View Post
Hello there, just wanted to give you all an update. Looks like a couple members of my group have gone missing. Shadowdemon and I have begun our own adventure together though, we've RPed once and hope to really get going here soon. If you'd like to get another group together, I'd be willing to help. I may even participate in one if it works out.
I'm still here, just let me know when you guys want to do this again. And perhaps since the interest seems to be there perhaps we can form a Group 4? We could work in conjunction and perhaps even form a guild. Just a crazy idea

Jenzali
12.01.2012 , 07:58 PM | #190
Quote: Originally Posted by redhuntinghat View Post
I'm still here, just let me know when you guys want to do this again. And perhaps since the interest seems to be there perhaps we can form a Group 4? We could work in conjunction and perhaps even form a guild. Just a crazy idea
Yeah, I was starting to think this would be a good idea. We have a number of groups going, but ensured attendance is already so difficult. Perhaps if we formed a guild we could not only have a more compelling and organized RP storyline but we could also keep going even if some members of the group are absent. And if there are more than 4 people online, we could form 2 groups of 3 for example.

The only issue of course is that some would be ahead or behind in levels due to different playtimes. I don't think this is too big a deal as long as we are on the same planet range, since level does not really matter when it comes to RP. But you'd lose the experience of watching all the cutscenes together.

Anyway, just some thoughts. Group 3 has been in limbo for quite some time.
Dashto Vant - Arsenal Mercenary - The most dashing bounty hunter in the galaxy.