Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Color Options

dazaria
11.22.2012 , 05:33 AM | #1
I spent a good amount of time today going through different armor sets trying to find something that I like and I pretty much found what I was going for but...the problem Im having with it is its yellow....and I freaking hate yellow! Being able to color match is awesome but you cant change the chest piece and for me that means yellow. It would be awesome if we could change the color of the chest piece. 6 Colors Black and White would be perfect! You could give it to Subs and make the f2p players buy it in the Cartel. I dont even think Id mind if it was just a cartel thing. But gah...yellow.... ugh!
WTB Real Prof
Once again the Sith will rule the Galaxy, and then we shall have peace ZeN; Imps for Peace

Lokiya
11.25.2012 , 04:27 AM | #2
Oh hellz yah! I am in love with certain outfits but I cannot stand the color choices for them... I got a zabrak merc that I love to deck out in a hooded robe (heavy armor) but I would love for it to be in red but the only red version of my cloak is sith warrior only.

And I understand what you mean about the imperial dancer outfit... and I know the game has the code for different patterns because I saw a twi'lek with the same imperial dancer outfit and it was blue tiger striped! I would love for some variety!