Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chancellor Saresh

Projawa
11.22.2012 , 01:48 AM | #1
Spoiler

Slowpokeking
11.22.2012 , 01:51 AM | #2
In the new novel mentioned some people worried she might be corrupted with power, but didn't go deep, and another pub win.

Halinmonk
11.22.2012 , 01:55 AM | #3
I liked Saresh: if you read her codex entry she was basically handed Taris to try and kill her political career and turned most of the situation around on her own. Sure she relies on your help, but then so dose every planet leader ever. She's strong willed, confident, and decisive in her leadership choices, something that can be said for a lot of Republic leaders.

Crimson_Paladin
11.22.2012 , 02:59 AM | #4
Funny how many Empire storylines seem to backfire.
Spoiler

Slowpokeking
11.22.2012 , 03:20 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Crimson_Paladin View Post
Funny how many Empire storylines seem to backfire.
Spoiler
No, the Chancellor did it himself. He deceived the public and thus was going to be removed from office. The BH is just a victim.

AlexDougherty
11.22.2012 , 04:27 AM | #6
Technically Palpatine isn't her predecessor, this is set hundreds of years before Palpatine, so he is an inheritor if anything.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

Projawa
11.22.2012 , 02:43 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexDougherty View Post
Technically Palpatine isn't her predecessor, this is set hundreds of years before Palpatine, so he is an inheritor if anything.
Spoiler

Slowpokeking
11.22.2012 , 02:44 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Projawa View Post
I was referring to 3 people, not 2: Palpatine, Saresh's immediate predecessor who the bounty hunter takes out, and Saresh herself. Sorry if my original sentence was vague.
He was going to be removed out from office no matter what.

georgethomtas
11.28.2012 , 03:46 PM | #9
Urm... before Saresh there was Supreme Chancellor Janarus and then 3651-ish years later there is Chancellor Palpatine (That crazy son of ----- that we all loved and totally wasn't evil whatsoever)... so many Lore problems
'The force was with me as usual'
Gotta love the jedi knight

Darkondo
11.28.2012 , 07:00 PM | #10
There are ppl i cant stand in SWTOR, there are ppl i just want to shut up and off them asap, and then theres Captain Yelto (Boarding Party FP), and Chancellor Saresh (at least u can shut Yelto up, Saresh she better die by chap 4 or 5)