Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-51 I dont understand can you unlock him without the quest or not?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
HK-51 I dont understand can you unlock him without the quest or not?

HisShadowX
11.22.2012 , 01:19 AM | #1
I am in the perks menu and I notice there is an Legacy option to unlock HK-51. I see nothing about level or quest so when I choose this I will automatically unlock him?

Whitefireyue
11.22.2012 , 01:24 AM | #2
only if you have already finished the quest for him on another char and there is a known issue where his gear does not scale down as it is suppose to
ORD | Proud member of -=ORD=- | ORD
░░▒▒▓▓ OLD REPUBLIC DADS ▓▓▒▒░░
THE GUILD FOR WORKING ADULTS AND PARENTS

Soluss
11.22.2012 , 02:03 AM | #3
You have to do the quest on 1 toon. After that you can unlock him on any toon for a fee.
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."

HisShadowX
11.22.2012 , 02:25 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Soluss View Post
You have to do the quest on 1 toon. After that you can unlock him on any toon for a fee.

So its a one time fee after that? *SIGH*

Soluss
11.22.2012 , 02:51 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by HisShadowX View Post
So its a one time fee after that? *SIGH*
No, there are a few ways to do it. First, you have to actually do the questline, which starts in section X. Once you complete the entire questline, you will have him on that level 50 character that completed it.

From that point on you can pay 1mil credits to recieve him on any single character doesnt matter the level. You could also pay cartel coins to recieve him on any character. Or you can wait until that character is 50 and do the quest again.
James Ohlen: " For 2012 we really want players to feel like they're getting their money's worth. You're going to see so many changes and additions to the Star Wars Universe. It's going to be impressive. We have our Update 1.2 coming in the next week and then after that it's going to continue to roll out month after month. It's exciting."

GARhenus
11.22.2012 , 02:56 AM | #6
sounds fair to me. 1 mill is easily achievable by lvl 50, and the droid's a bonus companion anyway
too bad i spend most of my time in warzones