Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Speeder Piloting III refund refused.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Speeder Piloting III refund refused.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Caminari
11.20.2012 , 03:46 PM | #11
Page 2?
I don't think so.
"Relativity applies to physics, not ethics."~Albert Einstein
╬╬╬╬╬|██████████████████████████████)

Caminari
11.20.2012 , 04:42 PM | #12
Re-bump.

Caminari
11.20.2012 , 05:59 PM | #13
Last bump before bed. Let's see where we are in the morning.

samskara
11.20.2012 , 09:30 PM | #14
I sent in a ticket from the website as well, waiting for a response.

Caminari
11.21.2012 , 07:44 AM | #15
Day two, ~2pm.
Still being ignored.

KidPunkStar
11.21.2012 , 07:57 AM | #16
I'm bumping this up!

I've had a similar issue when I purchased a 3rd bank tab on one of my characters! There was NO pop-up, NO confirmation window, NOTHING! My mouse bugged out and I clicked, and it purchased! It was NOT in the cartel shop, it was in the BANK, and they sent a reply to my first ticket saying it was forwarded to the dev team.............. The second ticket they responded with, once I move an item to my inventory they can't give a refund... again they didn't even freaking READ the ticket OR EVEN LOOK AT IT!!!! It's beyond infuriating!!!

ENOUGH IS FREAKING ENOUGH BIOWARE!!!!! Do your freaking job!!!!! Quit being mean about it and JUST. DO. YOUR. FREAKING. JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spiritinblack
11.21.2012 , 08:01 AM | #17
Look up your states laws.....

Some have a thing called bait and switch.

Companies are not allowed to do that. And even though it was a mistake on wording on Eawares part , they should do the right thing and give you a refund.

Cerimon
11.21.2012 , 08:13 AM | #18 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

We are evaluating these cases on an individual basis and ask for your patience until your current ticket is attended to. Tickets submitted regarding this specific issue will have the refund request denied if the ticket was submitted after the corrected information was made available via forums and the launcher.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Caminari
11.21.2012 , 08:21 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings All,
Tickets submitted regarding this specific issue will have the refund request denied if the ticket was submitted after the corrected information was made available via forums and the launcher.
That's nice.
My purchase was made the day the cartel market went live. It was either the 1st or 3rd purchase I made, before or after unlocking a couple of species, so this really doesn't apply.

And I've been perfectly patient while my first ticket was attended to, until it was then dismissed out of hand with the implication that the mistake was mine. I think that hits a reasonable limit to my patience, don't you?

Darzil
11.21.2012 , 08:24 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Cerimon View Post
Greetings All,

We are evaluating these cases on an individual basis and ask for your patience until your current ticket is attended to. Tickets submitted regarding this specific issue will have the refund request denied if the ticket was submitted after the corrected information was made available via forums and the launcher.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic
I haven't got the issue, but I'd recommend doing it a little later than the time it was added to the launcher, as anyone in game at that point wouldn't have seen the launcher or forum text. I'd recommend giving a few hours grace after that. I'd also recommend in future that the item is swiftly removed til the text can be fixed, to avoid false advertising.