Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Want to buy cartel unlocks

Mirdthestrill's Avatar


Mirdthestrill
11.20.2012 , 11:32 PM | #1
I'm sorry if this is somehow inappropriate to post on the forums, but I would like to purchase some of the account-wide customization unlocks available from the cartel market for in-game credits (the specific ones I'm looking for are extra quickbar, hide head slot, unify colors, display legacy name, and display title)

Why am I looking for this? Because I'm a subscriber who's probably going to go Preferred when my sub runs out, at least until I see how it works out and until I get some more characters to 50. I have some extra credits from my higher level characters, and would like to see them well spent. I know I could use my cartel coin allowance, but I would like to try this route first.

I have aprox. 730k credits to spend, and I've already tried looking on the GTN. The only unlocks there were for cargo bays.

I'm not sure how this would work, but we can probably work out something. You can also message me in-game, on Eirye (republic side) or Keturah (imperial).
I <3 alts!

Gidrea's Avatar


Gidrea
11.22.2012 , 11:40 AM | #2
I'm not sure if I understand what you're trying to do here... but if you want someone to buy and unlock with their coins and then sell it to you, it doesn't work that way. Unlocks are not items that can be traded. When you purchase an unlock, the ability is immediately granted to you, there is no item to trade hands.
Gidrea / Kätastrophee / Stärry / Randava / Lexä / Buttercup / Fraidy Cat - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

JimG's Avatar


JimG
11.26.2012 , 02:32 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Mirdthestrill View Post
I'm sorry if this is somehow inappropriate to post on the forums, but I would like to purchase some of the account-wide customization unlocks available from the cartel market for in-game credits (the specific ones I'm looking for are extra quickbar, hide head slot, unify colors, display legacy name, and display title)

I have aprox. 730k credits to spend, and I've already tried looking on the GTN. The only unlocks there were for cargo bays.
Based on some of the GTN prices I've seen, you'll probably need at least double that amount of credits, if not more, to trade for those unlocks.

Quote: Originally Posted by Gidrea View Post
I'm not sure if I understand what you're trying to do here... but if you want someone to buy and unlock with their coins and then sell it to you, it doesn't work that way. Unlocks are not items that can be traded. When you purchase an unlock, the ability is immediately granted to you, there is no item to trade hands.
Sure you can. There are several on the GTN for sale. The unlock isn't granted until you open the unlock from your inventory.

Gidrea's Avatar


Gidrea
11.26.2012 , 02:38 PM | #4
Quote:
Sure you can. There are several on the GTN for sale. The unlock isn't granted until you open the unlock from your inventory.
I noticed that yesterday! All the toys are for sale cheap, at least on The Harbinger.
Gidrea / Kätastrophee / Stärry / Randava / Lexä / Buttercup / Fraidy Cat - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!