Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Holy crap at IA story and ending!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Holy crap at IA story and ending!

chuixupu
11.13.2012 , 01:45 AM | #11
The first time around I killed him - but I actually found that letting him live was more satisfying in the end, especially

Spoiler
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Sanctioned
11.14.2012 , 12:29 PM | #12
I loved the IA story over all. I've always tried to ignore the DS/LS options and make choices depending on the situation. Having said that, I started off as kind of a dick-head and killed people and just general douchebaggery. I mean......I was the black-hooded figure of the government. I was often self-serving and unecessarily violent. Morality can go to heck. It wasn't until after I met Darth Jadus, the multitude of corrupt Sith, and the choices brought to me at the end of Chapter 1, that I decided the Empire does not need more *******es when there's a whole council of them lounging at it's helm.

From that point on I strived to be a respectful yet lethal and effective lawman. I would execute only when, as an Imperial Agent, I felt it was necessary for the safety of all. Everyone else was thrown into the slammer or brought before Imperial Intelligence. No undue violence. No gloating. No accepting gifts or payments. The opportunity to serve the Empire and it's citizens is the true reward! My conversation choices were never happy go lucky nor sadistic. I ended up walking the fine gray line of neutrality, with light-sided tendencies.

In the end, no one will ever know of my involvement in saving the galaxy.......and that's just the way I like it.

PS: **** the Sith.
(Black Vulkars) Bastion: Dregs - 50 Operative , Dresni - 50 Assassin Fapmonster - 50 Vanguard
Shadowfire: Dregs - Spy | Ryuten - MPowers/MLS
Flurry: Ryushi - Rifleman/Creature Handler

WhoDaresWins
11.16.2012 , 06:54 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Xargyn View Post
You must not have paid much attention to the dialogue on Voss. There's actually clues in the story. There's nothing "quick" about it.

Spoiler
Spoiler
The Imperial Inquisition

A EU Heavy RP Imperial Guild
"Death to the Emperor's enemies"

NoTomorrow
11.19.2012 , 05:08 PM | #14
The problem with IA ending, is the fact that they left the Darth Jadus storyline unresolved for those that let him live/escape/joined him.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

Cashcrop
11.20.2012 , 09:10 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Gronkaarr View Post
Spoiler
Brilliant and bravo!

Journeyer
11.20.2012 , 09:15 AM | #16
Lol, yea, the Hunter is actually a *spoiler* was neat, but really, the twist for me was the real ending:
Spoiler
I make useful, game-expanding suggestions.
Holorancor | Food! | Outfit Storage | My Career | Ultimate PvE Solution

Chlomamf
11.20.2012 , 06:32 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler

CNS_Sarajevo
11.20.2012 , 09:42 PM | #18
You can always tell when someone finishes the story. They post something like this thread.

Spoiler

Xargyn
11.24.2012 , 10:25 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by WhoDaresWins View Post
Spoiler
Well, I was a little shocked only because
Spoiler
CE VIP Remember when this was a big deal?

Mutive
01.13.2013 , 08:44 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Xargyn View Post
You must not have paid much attention to the dialogue on Voss. There's actually clues in the story. There's nothing "quick" about it.
Yeah, the complaints make me think, "Well, someone wasn't paying all that much attention..."

Spoiler