Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warzones Ruining Warzones

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Warzones Ruining Warzones

Efir
11.20.2012 , 11:24 AM | #11
Nerf jawas

Culdee
11.20.2012 , 11:34 AM | #12
I'm sick and tired of seeing characters in cantina dancer attire running around warzones. Let's be real here---how does that provide any *real* protection? If the game had any realism to it, these PVPs would be cut down like a hot knife through butter.

If Bioware wants to take this rediculousness even futher, they could start providing WH Mickey mouse costumes that provide the best possible protection, even though they're only made of cotton.
It's time for the GOOD GUYS to look cool too!

FourTwent
11.20.2012 , 03:00 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Wainamoinen View Post
And if I accidentally slip and stun myself
thank you for the laugh! +1 sir

KhalDrogoe
11.20.2012 , 03:19 PM | #14
We all know it's the crappy legacy buffs that is ruining warzones right now... and the gear disparity. As well as glowstick wielders.

Nerf Mercenaries.

QuietGoneJinn
11.20.2012 , 05:50 PM | #15
I know this is a sarcastic and ironic post, but it's actually the truth. The WZs were built in such a way that certain classes have an inherent advantage over others. Look at the top moves in Huttball:

1. Pull
2. Dash
3. Knockback
4. Stealth
5. Overabundance of Stuns/roots

There's a single class that has all 5 of those moves in its arsenal (Some have 2 or 3, others have none). It's not even Huttball, it's Inquistor Ball! It's like taking a bunch of Baseball players and telling them to play Football. The Football players are trained and ready (Have all the appropriate abilities), the Baseball players have a few useful abilities but are ultimately in foreign territory.

It's just overall poor design. Those skills should have been divided up, not stacked up.