Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild that isn't hardcore?

omNOMNOMinator
11.11.2012 , 12:21 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Roll an imp, and send me a msg on saciela, You just described my attitude to the game
We do raid/try to set times, but if rl gets in the way and someone cant get there then I shall call them names, and thats the end of it.

Im from SWG, So a guild was nothing other than a bunch of people who get along and have a name under their chars name. Leads to a more social atmosphere, and I prefer that a lot to all the formal/strictly organised ******** that some guilds have
Currently rolling a powertech, at level 33 at the mo. I'm casual so could take a while...
Srill - Twi-Lekk Gunslinger
Tomb of Freedom Nadd

RikuvonDrake
11.11.2012 , 03:19 PM | #12
I think most guilds got scheduled operations, however that don't mean you need to sign up/apply/enroll or something like that.
Dread Master - Deposer of The Dread Masters - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Riku - Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rikache - Rikachacha - Rikache
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Montör
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

omNOMNOMinator
11.14.2012 , 08:49 AM | #13
I joined Republic Dream. They have 30+ people on prime time, and are nice people to play with.
Tomb of Freedom Nadd

zoranporan
11.14.2012 , 08:57 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by omNOMNOMinator View Post
I joined Republic Dream. They have 30+ people on prime time, and are nice people to play with.
Awesome-sauce !
Sith Marauder | Helle | ToFN EU

BlaadG
11.14.2012 , 09:43 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Roll an imp, and send me a msg on saciela, You just described my attitude to the game
We do raid/try to set times, but if rl gets in the way and someone cant get there then I shall call them names, and thats the end of it.

Im from SWG, So a guild was nothing other than a bunch of people who get along and have a name under their chars name. Leads to a more social atmosphere, and I prefer that a lot to all the formal/strictly organised ******** that some guilds have
But wouldn't joining you mean sharing guild (and guildchat!) with you and Agentjay? That is pretty ******* hardcore.

Missandei
11.14.2012 , 01:10 PM | #16
I'm looking for a guild that isn't hardcore. One that doesn't take things overly serious but wants to have fun doing PvE mainly. Not a pure social or a pure PvE but one in the middle. No scheduled operations, punishments, leaderboards, yadda yadda yadda. I love operations and want to have fun doing them, not get shouted at because I'm 5 minutes late and don't have stims. Yeah?

Is there one on ToFN?

If not I might start one because otherwise there is nothing for most players on this server to do in the endgame!
Rebel dreaM
the most friendly guild for casual players. and with a good any-time online population!
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

BewBo
11.15.2012 , 03:33 PM | #17
I'm looking for a guild that isn't hardcore. One that doesn't take things overly serious but wants to have fun doing PvE mainly. Not a pure social or a pure PvE but one in the middle. No scheduled operations, punishments, leaderboards, yadda yadda yadda. I love operations and want to have fun doing them, not get shouted at because I'm 5 minutes late and don't have stims. Yeah?

Is there one on ToFN?

If not I might start one because otherwise there is nothing for most players on this server to do in the endgame!
I'd join this guild mate! Free n easy that's me can't stand any hassle

nitria
11.19.2012 , 11:19 AM | #18
The last thing that I would want to do is join a hardcore guild like yours and annoy everyone. However there are people like me who aren't uber pissed off about started 30 minutes later than expected, and don't have a fit because they missed one evening of ops. Some of us like to just get together as friends and play the game. I play games with my friends and if one of us all of a sudden has to leave I don't discuss with my other friends about whether or not he should be banished from our friendship group! If you're into hardcore MMO stuff then thats fine, but for those of us just want to play the game it would be nice to just get together and play and not worry about progression and crap.
we arent a hardcore guild at all.

to me it sounds like you're looking for a pug. or a guild that now and then raids with no planning whatsoever.

we are casual raiders but plan ahead because of the very reason that we are casual and all have real life's. so we know whom is able to go when and we can plan raids around our real life schedule. if some real life **** pops up its fine if people leave, happened before and there was no problem about that because real life take's priority.

what we do have a problem with is people signing up and then not showing up with no good reason. (irl **** happens which is fine) but the cases i'm talking about is just anti-social behaviour. because you're making alot of people wait (7/15 people). and we do expect people to use stims aswell, we dont care if its the cheap one's or the exotech one's but every bit helps and there's no reason to wipe because a bunch of raid members dont pop a stim which costs like 7k.

its just funny that we were making progression in tfb hm and are making progression in ec nim with alts or badly geared people if the regular raiders couldnt show up due to RL.
- Predictable. easy to manipulate. they're foreshadow puppets and i'm waiting for their strings to break.

omNOMNOMinator
11.19.2012 , 02:18 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by nitria View Post
we arent a hardcore guild at all.

to me it sounds like you're looking for a pug. or a guild that now and then raids with no planning whatsoever.

we are casual raiders but plan ahead because of the very reason that we are casual and all have real life's. so we know whom is able to go when and we can plan raids around our real life schedule. if some real life **** pops up its fine if people leave, happened before and there was no problem about that because real life take's priority.

what we do have a problem with is people signing up and then not showing up with no good reason. (irl **** happens which is fine) but the cases i'm talking about is just anti-social behaviour. because you're making alot of people wait (7/15 people). and we do expect people to use stims aswell, we dont care if its the cheap one's or the exotech one's but every bit helps and there's no reason to wipe because a bunch of raid members dont pop a stim which costs like 7k.

its just funny that we were making progression in tfb hm and are making progression in ec nim with alts or badly geared people if the regular raiders couldnt show up due to RL.
Rep Dream have enough people online all the time that no planning is necessary other than for progression operations. I've found the right guild thanks.
Tomb of Freedom Nadd

WaveRun
11.20.2012 , 10:40 AM | #20
Send a whisper to easyway, his guild isn't hardcore.