Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cartel Coin purchased cargo bay disappeared

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Cartel Coin purchased cargo bay disappeared
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Torkamada
11.17.2012 , 02:00 PM | #1
On Nov.15, I purchased 1 account wide cargo bay upgrade using Cartel Coins. I was able to move items into my 4th tab on my main character, and had no issues. Until, I went to my ship and the cargo bay hold's 4th tab was no longer there. I logged out numerous times on my ship, fleet, and on a Dromand Kaas. I checked my other characters and none of them gained an additional cargo bay slot at all.

The Cartel Coins I spent on the additional cargo bay are gone and the ledger on my account page shows I bought the upgrade on Nov.15; so I guess technically I still have the bay, I just can't access it.

Salabel
11.20.2012 , 10:21 AM | #2
I upgraded from 4 to 5 bays, loaded all my cartel pack rare materials ( Mandalorian Iron, etc.) into it and the next day the 5th bay was gone (along with my materials). I have a ticket in....
exclusive TOR footage: http://youtu.be/_sAftKy-mTs
( || || ||██████████████████████████████████

Cerimon
11.20.2012 , 10:24 AM | #3 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings Salabel,

We ask for your patience until your support request ticket is attended to by one of our agents. This will occur as soon as is practicable.

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

protOfein
06.08.2013 , 07:20 AM | #4
I am also having this issue. I purchased a single cargo bay for $425 cartel coins, and the bay never appeared. I opened ticket# 9249045 for this.

My cartel coin ledger on the website reflects this purchase a couple days ago.

protOfein
06.08.2013 , 09:24 AM | #5
Please disregard.. I'm a complete idiot. I found the cargo bay...