Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Quest Bugged

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ramzah
11.20.2012 , 09:07 AM | #1
I have submitted an in game ticket on this twice now and keep getting an unrelated, automated response. I am hoping I can get better support here. The problem is there is an optional class quest in my queue that is bugged. Because of this I can't complete it.. Because it is a class quest I can't abandon it. I have tried resetting the quest and get the same results. I am a sage and the quest in question is the find the ancient weapon quest on Voss. The location is marked on my map and I am able to find the chest with the hilt. But once I open the chest and get the item nothing else happens. The chest is still marked on the map but no longer available to open. Can this quest please be removed from my queue?

Tirvaak
11.20.2012 , 09:20 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Ramzah,

I have looked into this and can see that the response you received to your last ticket did in fact relate to your issue. As you were informed in the reply, the quest has not been removed as doing this could cause more harm than good.

However, if this is impeding your progress through your class story, then please send another mail to our Support team and we will do what we can to help out.

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support