Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

meanken
11.19.2012 , 08:26 PM | #2091
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Nerken vaulted over the catwalks railings tossing his now burning coat towards zero. He then flung several flashbang grenades in the air shooting them before cloaking.

Markos leaped all the way to the back of the room throwing what was left of the catwalk down in fron of him acting as a barrier from Hadock and Merena's blaster fire. He lit his sabers and tossed them out in front of them whirling them around with the force laughing.Come now Jedi come face me alone! Show me what you're made of!

Ravna kept debris from hitting Zero with the force shoving the two remaining sith down so that they were easy targets.
Zero was protected from the flashbangs by her helmet, but she lost track of the sniper when he clocked. seeing the sith down, she fired sevral missles at one while mean ran over and killed the other defencless one easaly, turning to face the room

"No more sith to hide behind, little sniper. come out and play, I will make it quick, I won't drag the pain out too long."

MdLogan
11.19.2012 , 08:53 PM | #2092
Mean it would be better to take a captive instead of killing. He said sitting down, on the floor, waiting for anything. Keeping an ear out to how it was going with the capture of Markos.

Bounty hunter, your pay is on the table over there. There is a possibility that you will be sent on another mission. Possibly following the other ship.

Should we send a fleet to follow the space station?

This is Imperial military. We are not in need of your services at this exact moment. However if you could keep up good relations with any people you run into, that would be most appreciated. Also if you find possible allies that are powerful we could use them very well.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.19.2012 , 09:24 PM | #2093
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Mean it would be better to take a captive instead of killing. He said sitting down, on the floor, waiting for anything. Keeping an ear out to how it was going with the capture of Markos.

Bounty hunter, your pay is on the table over there. There is a possibility that you will be sent on another mission. Possibly following the other ship.

Should we send a fleet to follow the space station?

This is Imperial military. We are not in need of your services at this exact moment. However if you could keep up good relations with any people you run into, that would be most appreciated. Also if you find possible allies that are powerful we could use them very well.
"Look out, you jedi is showing. do you REALLY want to have to keep an eye on a captive, a sith at that, during a damm battle? We have enough problems without them, thank you." mean looked around, alart for the slightest sigh of the sniper

MdLogan
11.19.2012 , 09:46 PM | #2094
If you calm your mind you just might hear or see the sniper. It takes calm though.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

ToEasy
11.19.2012 , 09:48 PM | #2095
Mal then swung at Markos, testing to see his abilities. Meanwhile Zarron said, I am up for more work. I guess I will stick around then. Zarron then went to pick up his money.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

meanken
11.19.2012 , 09:57 PM | #2096
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
If you calm your mind you just might hear or see the sniper. It takes calm though.
"Or I could just do this" zero reached for her arm, hitting a few buttons and actvating a built in thermal sensor, quickly fliping around and shooting her guns at the sniper's exact posision

icecreampants
11.19.2012 , 11:18 PM | #2097
Nerken appeared behind Zero laughing as he put a knife to her neck. Now now you know better than to go for a dummy. Finest Imperial intel has to offer. Mark V decoy drones. Heat sigs and everything. Hey Markos quit toying around Howl wants this station to Tython in the next few hours. He said a sadistic smile on his face.

Markos smiled blocking Mals attack with one saber then letting loose a deafening force scream. Figures I can't have any fun. Oh well guess I'll need to make this quick then. He then rushed Mal chaining together strikes at lightning speed. You see Jedi. I just wanted to have fun it's been years since I've been able to fight. Figured you would atleast be able to do something except charge mindlessly at me!

meanken
11.19.2012 , 11:29 PM | #2098
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
Nerken appeared behind Zero laughing as he put a knife to her neck. Now now you know better than to go for a dummy. Finest Imperial intel has to offer. Mark V decoy drones. Heat sigs and everything. Hey Markos quit toying around Howl wants this station to Tython in the next few hours. He said a sadistic smile on his face.

Markos smiled blocking Mals attack with one saber then letting loose a deafening force scream. Figures I can't have any fun. Oh well guess I'll need to make this quick then. He then rushed Mal chaining together strikes at lightning speed. You see Jedi. I just wanted to have fun it's been years since I've been able to fight. Figured you would atleast be able to do something except charge mindlessly at me!
Zero stood still, knowing she would get a chance to break out soon enough

Mean looked at the sniper with a look of intence hatred "Let her go. Now. Or else I will take that knife and shove it up your as*, and that will only be the start of what I do to you."

MdLogan
11.19.2012 , 11:30 PM | #2099
Sniper you might want to do that. He has a nasty temper. He said slowly bending the knife, with the Force, until it was no longer sharp enough to cut.

icecreampants
11.19.2012 , 11:44 PM | #2100
Me kill a hostage? No! She has so much use. He then threw the knife into the wall knowing he was outgunned. It stuck in rather deep for being dull, kicking Zero forward he laughed You better run while you can. Lord Markos gets rather carried away. Hey may just do something drastic.