Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New characters-Not subscribed?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
New characters-Not subscribed?

mrfuzbear
11.19.2012 , 07:47 PM | #1
I recently unlocked the Chiss race and just created a character,
Problem is this new character is not considered a subscriber. I cannot pick certain items for quest, run speed, etc.

I quit because there were so many bugs, I came back thinking they were handled, I mean, im not even one day into this subscription and already im hit with this, walls that still eat players in Taris, etc.

I expect more from bioware, but at the very least, please fix my character, I know it seems like im over reacting, but I respect Bioware, and expect so much more from them, and I greatly enjoy this game for the most part.

Blackavaar
11.19.2012 , 07:51 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by mrfuzbear View Post
I recently unlocked the Chiss race and just created a character,
Problem is this new character is not considered a subscriber. I cannot pick certain items for quest, run speed, etc.

I quit because there were so many bugs, I came back thinking they were handled, I mean, im not even one day into this subscription and already im hit with this, walls that still eat players in Taris, etc.

I expect more from bioware, but at the very least, please fix my character, I know it seems like im over reacting, but I respect Bioware, and expect so much more from them, and I greatly enjoy this game for the most part.
Wow, that is weird if you're a subscriber.

You need to put in a bug report in game to get a character fixed. Just so you know.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]

mrfuzbear
11.19.2012 , 07:57 PM | #3
how long does that usually take?

Blackavaar
11.19.2012 , 07:59 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by mrfuzbear View Post
how long does that usually take?
On average (according to my experiences with CS) a day, maybe two.

Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive.(███████████████████████████████████║║█[Θ]█]◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙[█]