Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't Sell Cartel Pack Garbage to Vendors?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Can't Sell Cartel Pack Garbage to Vendors?

InnerPieces
11.19.2012 , 06:46 PM | #1
Is this a bug?

Why in the world can't I just vendor some of this junk? In some cases, the deposit price is 3/4 of the lowest price on the GTN. So what.. I have to just let this stuff fill up my cargo hold? Why can't I just vendor it and be done with it?

Thanks.
Quote:
"..Rise of the Hutt Cartel continues your character's story....No class specific storylines, though I know you guys are going to love what RotHC has to offer."
Funny. I thought the implementation of the Cartel Store was the Rise of the Hutt Cartel. And no, I do not like what that story has to offer. I keep getting screwed in it.

Darth-Rammstein
11.19.2012 , 06:47 PM | #2
hah, makes no sense. People spend real money on these packs and then undercut so much on the gtn that they make next to no credits off it. Priceless.
Belgoth's Beacon ----> The Fatman ----> Prophecy of the Five

Andryah
11.19.2012 , 07:26 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth-Rammstein View Post
hah, makes no sense. People spend real money on these packs and then undercut so much on the gtn that they make next to no credits off it. Priceless.
Yeah, but that will settle down once the glut clears the market.

If I were playing the game Preferred status, I would be buying off the GTN and hoarding to covert to credits later on as needed, seeing as the credit caps are fairly low for them.
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.