Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Accidentally Deleted

Jandi
11.19.2012 , 12:33 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Jdezo View Post
How long did it take for you?
Around 2-3 days.
Those that demand respect deserve only pity.

Jdezo
11.19.2012 , 04:33 PM | #12
/sigh...been that already :-( i want my toon back...i will triple check for now on before i delete a toon lol

GalacticKegger
11.19.2012 , 05:47 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Jdezo View Post
Ugh accidentally deleted a 50 toon when meant to delete another.....any possibility of it being restored? Yes I have posted this in numerous places to include ingame tickets and such...just want to be heard and hopefully get this toon restored....if it helps im a sub :-)
My wife did the same thing a few months ago and CS had her toon back in less than a week. With this being right after a major patch it may take a bit longer but they have done it.

On a similar note, they REALLY need to move the "Delete" button away from the "Play" button ... a LONG ways away. It's too easy to accidentially click it. Though at least now you have to physically type the word DELETE into the field instead of merely click a "Confirm" button to confirm.
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu

Jdezo
11.19.2012 , 05:48 PM | #14
lol ugh been a few days already and i totally agree about moving the button lol

Wolfninjajedi
11.19.2012 , 05:51 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
My wife did the same thing a few months ago and CS had her toon back in less than a week. With this being right after a major patch it may take a bit longer but they have done it.

On a similar note, they REALLY need to move the "Delete" button away from the "Play" button ... a LONG ways away. It's too easy to accidentially click it.
...You still need to type delete in to delete the character. Doesn't need to be moved, unless it deletes your character without asking to type delete.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

GalacticKegger
11.19.2012 , 05:53 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
...You still need to type delete in to delete the character. Doesn't need to be moved, unless it deletes your character without asking to type delete.
Bullseye ... I was editing my post with this info when you made yours.
"I bled protecting The People's right to free speech; thus I reserve the right to make them bleed for abusing it."
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ~ Edmund Burke‎
"There is no instance of a country having benefitted from a prolonged war." ~ Sun Tsu

Jdezo
11.19.2012 , 05:56 PM | #17
tru they should change it to name of toon instead of the word delete i thought i was looking at a different toon....had 2 toons that looked similiar...was having an off day so to speak that day so wasnt all there lol

GalacticKegger
11.19.2012 , 05:57 PM | #18
There's an idea.

Jdezo
11.19.2012 , 06:01 PM | #19
i put a suggestion in in the suggestion forum already too lol

Rankyn
11.19.2012 , 06:04 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by GalacticKegger View Post
On a similar note, they REALLY need to move the "Delete" button away from the "Play" button ... a LONG ways away. It's too easy to accidentially click it. Though at least now you have to physically type the word DELETE into the field instead of merely click a "Confirm" button to confirm.
What they need to do is make you type the character name into the confirmation field.
It's WAY too easy to think you're deleting a different character.