Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Master D - Nightmare EC Progression

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
Master D - Nightmare EC Progression

Galoomp
11.19.2012 , 01:57 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by geaghan View Post
ewok are 4/4.

Will never step foot in there again. **** kephess.

Peace.
Awesome work guys, well done.

DPS is science. Tanking is strategy. Healing is whack-a-mole.

Joehovah
11.19.2012 , 03:04 AM | #42
Wow, this thread escalated quickly.....

Try to keep the trashtalking friendly and save the hate for pvp huttball

Relating to the actual purpose of this thread:

Cheers for the grats on downing him, i don't think it will take long for other groups when it finally clicks.

If people want a race for something now, under 2 hrs NiM EC might be the new goal, but i can say that peeps are still hating on Kephess to the point of mentioning NiM EC will bring on a collective groan
Republic Scum
Joehoväh | Guardian Tank

bibbyd
11.19.2012 , 09:00 AM | #43
Well said Boof... Goodluck to the rest of the guilds who are currently on the last boss. Pro tip use a shadow tank!
<Ewok'alypse Now>

Bibles

Chaori
11.19.2012 , 03:44 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by SupaHsuB View Post
Gratz to all.

Just wanna say, clearing bosses with guides is not the same to actual progression raiding where you figure out/solve the new mechanics as you progress/wipe.

inb4 more whinging and hate.
There are actually no guides available, I don't know where this came from. As for whoever asked how long NC has been in there; we cleared first 3 bosses in 1 night and have spent 2 nights now on Keph. First night was pretty much dedicated to finding the right strat to do it with our group comp, and our 2nd night (last night) was perfecting that strat.

We can get past warrior phase now, so we expect to get it next Sunday when we're in there.

bibbyd
12.06.2012 , 05:39 AM | #45
This is just a random question cause no one has posted in this thread for a while. Has any other Guilds on MDN cleared NiM EC?
<Ewok'alypse Now>

Bibles

ambitiousapple
12.06.2012 , 10:23 AM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by bibbyd View Post
This is just a random question cause no one has posted in this thread for a while. Has any other Guilds on MDN cleared NiM EC?
I heard Cel's Angles cleared the whole thing in 56 minutes. Naked.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kozayk View Post
Isn't Fuwah like the best player on harbs?
more known than byronsikone

Vacarius
12.06.2012 , 02:52 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by bibbyd View Post
Nightmare Council hasn't yet. Our group 1 has been unable to raid for about 2-3 weeks due to a variety of issues sadly. Our 2nd and 3rd groups are on F&S now so we should have 2 groups attempting Kephess next raid.
Seikier - Operative Healer
Officer of Nightmare Council

Jumpchan
12.06.2012 , 07:34 PM | #48
i think legits had no shows in the first couple of weeks of it comin out

and first knowledge quit
Jump
/avoid

sankalp
12.06.2012 , 07:38 PM | #49
we tried for 2 lockouts but since then its been all over the place. mostly people have family and work issues atm, I have just moved houses and have no internet, so tried raiding with iphone tethering etc, but had 1 attempt yesterday coz I dced near gift of the masters and other prolly had more imp stuff to do.

We will be calling off proper raid after this week, I am on a month long holiday from 18th onwards so yeh, looks like we dont be doing it till jan.

Also, I there there is no motivation atm. people would rather **** around than clear content.

meh

Tom_the_Narwhal
12.06.2012 , 10:23 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Jumpchan View Post
i think legits had no shows in the first couple of weeks of it comin out

and first knowledge quit
Yeah we're getting back into it with our A group as of this week finally. We're at the twin tanks at the moment just perfecting strats.
Tomthenarwhal
Ihaveabiggun Issues Cicolluis Tomthenarwhal
Fioria Fanta-Pants
Gm of <Legit>