Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-51 Legacy Character Perk

zorroazul
11.17.2012 , 09:39 AM | #11
So, its 1 million credits or 350 cartel coins to unlock him on my low lvl alts...damn it! Now I wished I didn't buy some many useless cartel packs! Oh, well, just gotta wait another month then.

unitedbyfakes
11.17.2012 , 02:07 PM | #12
i got him but he came with no gear at all

Kento-Solo
11.19.2012 , 02:19 AM | #13
Bought him on a level 1 Jedi Knight, comes with the 50 gear and due to HK being level 1, its unusable. Hope this helps others! (still bad *** to have him, and a companion, at level 1!)
I'm just a simple man trying to make his way in the universe

gofortheko
11.19.2012 , 03:05 AM | #14
bioware said there is a fix coming for this.
Weapon-of War
Juggernaut:Sentinel:Operative:Sage:Commando:Shadow :Guardian
Guild: Ghost Infantry Server: The Harbinger

Skotal
11.19.2012 , 09:23 AM | #15
i unlocked HK on my lvl 3 jedi knight (got him on my sniper) at lvl 3 to lvl 9 his target eliminated would stack very slowly and assassinate would miss all targets. Damage seemed low but did not watch it carefully.

His gear is same as start at lvl 50. It is marked red and he has stats as if he was naked.

I removed his sniper rifle and replaced it with a lvl 5 rifle. After the switch target eliminated stacked like normal and assassinate worked, and damage seemed significantly higher.

would be nice to have the gear scale but for now replacing his rifle makes him useful.
"Bad bad men. Women too, to be fair. Oh, yes. They make a fine sandwich, also, heh, heh, heh. But don't tell the Jedi Council I said that." -Jolee Bindo on the Sith

I joined the Sith for the sandwiches