Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Open RP: Battle of Dantooine

Bird_of_Thunder
07.24.2012 , 12:54 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ToEasy View Post
(I remember you.)
Zarron kept on firing until he saw other mandalorians. He did not hear about there being other mandalorians helping the republic that day so he assumed they were with the imps. He began to run towards them with his carbine ready. "Who are you guys?" said Zarron.
Ravvok ordered his team to stop when they met Zarron. "We're here under orders from Darth Illthareye. Big bounty on the Republic general here. Which also means a big payday." Drazz and Skorr had their guns pointed at Zarron. Ravvok had his at the side but was still ready to quickdraw.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

rymasta
07.24.2012 , 04:04 PM | #12
((Sorry about the long post they wont be so long in the future))
Kota landed his ship in the Republic Base on dantooine. He walked through the base passing all sorts of slodiers rushing to different posts. He spotted the officer who had requested his pressence. He walked quickly, helmet in hand.

" Sir, I'm here" Kota said while saluting

"Ahh welcome Captain Terress, listen we have the ridge captured but the imps are hitting hard. we have a man who requested help at the bottom of the ridge. Domino Squad has answered the call and have deployed, I need you to help as well. " The officer responded.

"Ok sir, I'll call my squad" Kota replied.

"No time, you need to move now. That transport over there will take you to the ridge find Domino squad and assist. Call your squad if the situation becomes worse." The officer said

"Understood, sir" Kota said and then quickly walked away towards the transport.

Kota got on the transport and sat down as it took off. He could hear the sounds of the battle as they approched the ridge. Kota fiddle with his tac pad on his wrist.

Time to try out my new Armor Managment Program" He said as he put on his helmet.

The program flashed on and activated his HUD.

"Ark signed in and ready for use awaiting instructions. a mechanical voice said inside the helmet.

"Find me Domino Squad and map out a course for them." Kota ordered

"Complying .......done objective updated.

The speeder slowed to a hault. and the sound of the battle was louder than ever.

"Ok Ark, I hope you're ready"

ToEasy
08.08.2012 , 07:56 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
Ravvok ordered his team to stop when they met Zarron. "We're here under orders from Darth Illthareye. Big bounty on the Republic general here. Which also means a big payday." Drazz and Skorr had their guns pointed at Zarron. Ravvok had his at the side but was still ready to quickdraw.
"Well I have been hired by the republic to fight along with their soldiers. Exactly how much are you guys getting paid to do this job?" said Zarron though keeping his riffle aimed at them.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
08.08.2012 , 08:04 PM | #14
"Well I have been hired by the republic to fight along with their soldiers. Exactly how much are you guys getting paid to do this job?" said Zarron though keeping his riffle aimed at them.
Ravvok chuckled. "Sorry, if we tell you, then you might steal it from us. But, we can make this work. You draw out the General and we kill him, with you getting a share of the pay. It will be in no way your fault because the witnesses will be dead. Do we have a deal?" the bounty hunter said, still keeping his grip tight on his blaster
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy
08.08.2012 , 08:11 PM | #15
Ravvok chuckled. "Sorry, if we tell you, then you might steal it from us. But, we can make this work. You draw out the General and we kill him, with you getting a share of the pay. It will be in no way your fault because the witnesses will be dead. Do we have a deal?" the bounty hunter said, still keeping his grip tight on his blaster
Zarron thought for a moment. Let them kill the general and get credits, or fire on my fellow mandalorians? "I wasn't planning on stealing it, I was going to see if you would aid the republic for a higher price. I was going to see if the general would hire you men as he did me. I am willing to let you guys go and pretend I didn't see you if you don't accept the offer." said Zarron still keeping his aim on the other mandos.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
08.08.2012 , 08:20 PM | #16
Zarron thought for a moment. Let them kill the general and get credits, or fire on my fellow mandalorians? "I wasn't planning on stealing it, I was going to see if you would aid the republic for a higher price. I was going to see if the general would hire you men as he did me. I am willing to let you guys go and pretend I didn't see you if you don't accept the offer." said Zarron still keeping his aim on the other mandos.
Ravvok thought for a moment. "If they're payin' credit per kill, we're in." Skorr and Drazz nodded in agreement. They lowered they're guns and Ravvok extended his arm to shake Zarronn's hand.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy
08.08.2012 , 08:28 PM | #17
Ravvok thought for a moment. "If they're payin' credit per kill, we're in." Skorr and Drazz nodded in agreement. They lowered they're guns and Ravvok extended his arm to shake Zarronn's hand.
Zarron then lowered his gun and shook their hands. "Let me contact the general and I will tell him. I am sure he will be happy to know he has more warriors." Said Zarron. He then took out a comlink and said, "General, I have gotton several more mercenries who will be glad to help if you pay them each for every kill they get." "I guess that is a fair trade. Tell them to come to me when the battle is over andI will give them their credits." Zarron then nodded and put away the comlink. "Well now that is over, lets go kill some imperials."

Bird_of_Thunder
08.09.2012 , 11:32 PM | #18
The Mandalorians turned around and began firing on the Imperial lines. Racking up kills, the three Mandos had counted almost 100 each in killcount by the end of the battle. When the fight finished, the team went back to the Republic camp.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

rymasta
08.13.2012 , 04:31 PM | #19
As the speeder slowed down Blaster fire could be heard. It was heavy fire, pistolo fire, Sniper fire, and rocket fire....it was all coming fast. The speeder was slowed down to make a graceful landing but was struck by an incomming missle that cause the entire transport to dive nose first into the ground. No one was hurt but everyone on board was on the floor and sonn they all piled out of the back of the transport. Kota stumbled to his feet and hopped out the back of the transport. He looked up and saw the Battle.

up ahead a short distance was a massice ridgeline cover in anything that could be used as cover. There were piles of sandbags all over from left to right. There were turrets and crashed speeders , anything the troops could take cover behid was being used. Kota saw troops carrying supply cases with ammo and heavy cannon rounds to people in need. Medics were running back and forth and sliding into cover to aid the wounded and every now and then the daring medic would crawl and drag a wounded man out to safety. Men were being sniped out of the turrets and new men were taking their place to bombard the enemy. This ridgeline was so important to hold that these men were giving everything that had to keep fighting.

Kota's train of thought was torn apart by the crippleing sound of the cannons frirng from the line of Republic walkers behind him. he instinctivly ducked his head at the deffening sound. He noticed soldiers from the transports finding an opportune moment to duck their heads and haul *** from the speeder to th front line with out getting blown apatrt. kota saw his moment and ran as fast as he could. He picked up speed and moment as he ran.

" ARK, when you see imps amrk on the HUD and keep an eye on my surriundings aI need you to stay sharp! " Kota said while grunting, his voice trailed off a litel because of his motions.

Kota reached on his back for his rifle and as he was a few meters fron a pile of sand bags he took a knee letting his momentum push him to the cover. The knee that was up bumped into the sandbags and his HUD immediatly started popping up with enemy indicaters .

What Kota could now see was a steep hill and a large valley. The valley had smaller hills and various trenches spread out and the Empire was everywhere. He could see imperial walkers and trooper transports. They had turrets and heavy cannons of their own and massive amounts of infantry. At the base of the hill was a deep long trench that the Republic had secured. It looked alot like the line of defense on the ridgeline. Down in the valley he could see Lightsabers clashing of every color as both sith and jedi di battle.

ARK kept putting up target indicaters and Kota kept knocking them down in a quick resession. Blaster bolts quickly assulted his position causing him to duck.

"**** this looks bad"
[Jung Ma] Remnants of Hope- Kotta Terress
"Light From A Few Can Be A Beacon To Many"
www.remnantsofhope.com

DweezillKagemand
11.19.2012 , 07:55 AM | #20
I arrive and using my awesome Jedai Mind Powahs, I destroy the entire planet.
Dweezill
Top Hatin' Player