Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Paytowin crystals and low lvl pvp

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Paytowin crystals and low lvl pvp

Nidza
11.19.2012 , 04:25 AM | #1
How does it feel when someone who paid $$$ gets 1/5 more hp than u in WZ?

I think they are walking a dangerous line.

BlazingShadow
11.19.2012 , 04:28 AM | #2
how does it feel when your argument is invalid?

Crystals are tradeable
Doesn't affect lvl50
It's just lowbie PVP

Nexxa
11.19.2012 , 05:39 AM | #3
I have to agree with the OP on this, I'm afraid. Those ugly pink abominations (and the other ones) need to scale with level at least and not sport level 50 stats at 10. =/
"Here's a free hamburger! Enjoy yourself." "You're being greedy! I want fries too!" Sounds silly doesn't it?

mitrikzoltan
11.19.2012 , 05:46 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by BlazingShadow View Post
how does it feel when your argument is invalid?

Crystals are tradeable
Doesn't affect lvl50
It's just lowbie PVP
Indeed, expertise one are insanely expensive, will never be able to afford that.
Indeed, it only ruins the only bracket thats enjoyable, in LVL50, either your team, or your opponents team has zero chance.
Indeed, for someone who levels in PVP, this game just got awful.

gryhmr
11.19.2012 , 06:10 AM | #5
Since when was lowbie PVP even close to balanced? Oh wait. Never.
Greggas - Shadow/Sin- The Bastion

darthnish
11.19.2012 , 06:29 AM | #6
lmao no rofllmao no, please 41 experties amounts to 0.5% pvp attk/ defence, please tell me how 0.5% advantage is SO OP

Atramar
11.19.2012 , 06:35 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
lmao no rofllmao no, please 41 experties amounts to 0.5% pvp attk/ defence, please tell me how 0.5% advantage is SO OP
or 20% more hp to lvl 10 character...
fair enouth, on duel at level pre 20 820 hp can make a difference.. but when L 49 complains that L 10 has same HP as him, it's just silly. (even more silly if L 49 losses to L 10 lol)
Tracer Legacy, The Red Eclipse.
Not reading colored text, it hurts my eyes. Sorry (unless it's a dev post)
L55:Sniper,Operative,Juggernaut,Assassin,Marauder, Powertech,Guardian,Commando,Scoundrel
to finish:Shadow(41),Sage(53),Merc(39). 29.07.2013

cycao
11.19.2012 , 07:03 AM | #8
Good point OP this is a very improtant topic and low level PvP is very, very important to some. I made a post here which helps explain more in depth on how I feel about this topic.

Technohic
11.19.2012 , 07:09 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Good point OP this is a very improtant topic and low level PvP is very, very important to some. I made a post here which helps explain more in depth on how I feel about this topic.
You got me with that link even though I saw the extension on it when I hovered over it before I clicked.

Anyway. I am starting to think people look at the numbers and decide to ***** without the actual experience of it being a problem. I played a bunch of sub-50 PvP and I had no issues with any of this. Then again; I don't go around looking for the 1v1 fight much. Only exception was yesterday when I ran into an Arsenal Merc; and I just played with him. Interrupts and running around a crate in Voidstar, not even trying to kill him. Since I have a merc myself (not the toon I was using) I would have felt bad for him if I wasn't so amused.

Glower
11.19.2012 , 07:54 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
Actually it is 4.92 boost 4.69 reduction and 2.66 healing for 2x41expertise crystalls.
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)