Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Getting ready for new players

Ushuma-Orbi
11.13.2012 , 04:58 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Theodulus View Post
I thought this was a thread on how we should split up and gank people on lowbie planets. I am very disappointed.
Me too bro, me too

And yes, we need to set up ops groups to start ganking the new ppl.

P. S. OP and jokes aside, good idea!
Ushuma Orbi
Invictus Tenebrae

BlaadG
11.14.2012 , 09:49 AM | #12
I "got ready for new players" leveling and twinking the **** out of tracerspamerc and gravommando alts.

Spoletta
11.14.2012 , 12:22 PM | #13
Ok it's almost time, please join the channel and whoever wants tomorrow on launch day please go to ord mantell and Tython to advertise the channel. I'll do that once i'm back from work.

Also, can anyone create the channel on imp side?

Ikox
11.19.2012 , 02:26 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ephesia View Post
I think I didn't understand it well, but I just want to point out that F2P people cannot post in forums.
I can't ? , thats funny because im posting right now, this isnt a paid account, but a old account, bought the game when it came out and was subbed for 2 months and that was that

But im posting just fine.
Ikox
Tera's Kasi Elder
Europe-Chimera

Ikox
11.19.2012 , 02:28 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Theodulus View Post
I thought this was a thread on how we should split up and gank people on lowbie planets. I am very disappointed.
I'm sure so called veterans would endorse this idea, but then again you'd make people quit before they even got started, this is how you would want to feed your ego ? , good riddance i don't play this pile of crap anymore, yes i do have 2 50's on pvp servers.
Ikox
Tera's Kasi Elder
Europe-Chimera

Barrera
11.19.2012 , 06:03 AM | #16
I can set up a channel on the imp side if no one has already