Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Clone Wars

XArthurX
11.19.2012 , 05:15 AM | #1
So I want to start watching this series because of "darth mauls return" but i really dont want to watch the whole series is there any episode that i can start watching without having any questions later on?
how long will the game take to download? -The question
27 light years. - The answer

Eillack
11.19.2012 , 09:31 AM | #2
So you want to start watching this series....and you want to skip virtually all of it......?

With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Vinjar
11.19.2012 , 10:47 AM | #3
If you watch it just for Darth Maul you will be disappointed.

The series is kinda like SWTOR. It's Star Wars, there are characters, but it's missing something. That said, I enjoy both for what they are.

psandak
11.19.2012 , 04:33 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by XArthurX View Post
So I want to start watching this series because of "darth mauls return" but i really dont want to watch the whole series is there any episode that i can start watching without having any questions later on?
If ALL you care about is Darth Maul, then go back to season 3 and watch episodes 12-14, then skip to season 4 episodes 19, 21, and 22, then watch season 5 episode 1 and you are caught up on Darth Maul.

My information comes from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._Wars_episodes

that being said, you may have questions depending on how close attention you pay.