Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Replay of all our Story/Class Cutscenes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
Replay of all our Story/Class Cutscenes

AdamChattaway
11.18.2012 , 09:30 AM | #1
In a similar way i think it would be truly amazing if we could in a lotro style view all our previous class story cut scenes from the main menu or even in game on our ship.

It would give such a great remembrance to what we did in the past for example, i re subbed and changed servers im leveling up a new jedi guardian, i forgot 90% of these cut scenes and loves seeing them again it was truly awesome and fun, now i fear in a month i will once again have forgotten them...

If we could get a simple method of the game remembering if we picked 1 2 or 3 in each moment and just using each players skins etc, it should not be too hard to do, for ex ample a cut scene remembers i picked 1 1 3 2 3 and then replays them scenes as the numbers flow.

I would really love to see this and i know MANY MANY other would to, thanks for reading.
Jedi Guardian
Alignment: Light Side
Server: The Red Eclipse

Alec_Fortescue
11.18.2012 , 09:34 AM | #2
Entire story reset would be more handy. They can already make repeatable dailies :L and with new cargo holds we can store companions equipment easily before "resetting" quests and losing them.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

MonsterrLuv
11.18.2012 , 05:45 PM | #3
Maybe adding a "Heroic Class-Story Mode" where you can go back and do all of the phased main story quests again. All the enemies are between 45-50 in your phased stories.

1. 1) Reacquiring companions would be a weird issue. Maybe for the mission you get them from you temporarily can't use that companion? Or certain planets you can't use certain companions (Like you can't use Ashara on Taris during Heroic Act 2, etc)

2. 2) Rewards for mission complete could be Daily Comms, new companion customizations/items, plentiful credits, the ability to reacquire some special pieces of gear you might have sold or deleted and maybe add in some new ones to encourage people to go through and re-acquire them.
Canderous Ordo
Darth Manushya
Inquisitor Healer
Insurrected

Magnalorian
11.18.2012 , 07:34 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MonsterrLuv View Post
Maybe adding a "Heroic Class-Story Mode" where you can go back and do all of the phased main story quests again. All the enemies are between 45-50 in your phased stories.

1. 1) Reacquiring companions would be a weird issue. Maybe for the mission you get them from you temporarily can't use that companion? Or certain planets you can't use certain companions (Like you can't use Ashara on Taris during Heroic Act 2, etc)

2. 2) Rewards for mission complete could be Daily Comms, new companion customizations/items, plentiful credits, the ability to reacquire some special pieces of gear you might have sold or deleted and maybe add in some new ones to encourage people to go through and re-acquire them.
I agree entirely. Give out Black Hole comms, and this would give solo players something to do at 50, and also make use of all that voice acting talent that would otherwise never be heard again.

JekRendar
11.18.2012 , 11:59 PM | #5
Yes please! The Agent's storyline is very epic. I'd love to just rewatch the cutscenes again!
Star Wars Galaxies (Starsider): June 27, 2003 - December 15, 2011

AdamChattaway
11.19.2012 , 04:28 AM | #6
Yea a way to replay would be good also but for pure simplicity and speed the holo viewer would be best.
Jedi Guardian
Alignment: Light Side
Server: The Red Eclipse

Arhdyavol
11.19.2012 , 07:39 AM | #7
Another scenario where this comes handy is when you haven't played with a character for awhile. I had dropped my Consular at about level 30 and came back to it in 2 months or so, not remembering what the hell I was supposed to be doing to save the galaxy... Had to watch a walk-through on Youtube in order to get re-immersed in the story. While this works mostly fine it would indeed be so much better if I could watch myself instead of some stranger

DarthBandeth
11.19.2012 , 12:14 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by MonsterrLuv View Post

Great idea. This also caters to the solo players who QQ about there being no endgame content. Everybody's happy , VO wasn't a waste of money....
"No amount of action or explosions is as interesting as a good story." ~ Christian bale

Stole this CE key off of a dead fan.

sonyajeb
11.19.2012 , 04:54 PM | #9
I would love to be able to watch the cut scenes again! Sign me up!