Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

paid Character transfer

Crezelle
11.15.2012 , 06:23 PM | #21
still waiting
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

Sotof
11.16.2012 , 02:55 AM | #22
Cross-region if at all possible.
My name is not Bob.

MadBernieSkills
11.16.2012 , 12:29 PM | #23
Now that it just went F2P, there is no reason at all not to allow transfers for paid subscribers. IMO, it should be free, at least for 1 time. Since we all got moved around where we didn't want to go. The next best option is cartel coins to move them. Then paid service is the next choice, but no more than $10. By charging, you at least discourage people doing it over and over. Or have a graduated scale for moving toons. So it is free the first time you move a toon, then $5, then $10, then $15, etc. So people don't keep doing it.

This really isn't funny any more, please allow us to move to the server(s) we want to. It will not cause overloading. Most likely the players already have a toon on the server they want all their toons on. That is the one they are probably playing anyway. Just let them move all their toons.

And on a personal note, allow PVP to transfer to PVE. (if not both ways).

Please.

Really.

calabam
11.16.2012 , 01:58 PM | #24
yeah looking for this for a while maself want to move a toon to another server some folk i know play on so i can play with them .

Xoralis
11.18.2012 , 05:25 PM | #25
Still waiting BW...don't you want my $$$??

Siggen
11.27.2012 , 05:16 AM | #26
I am also waiting for this.
I know there are just one of each kind of server for each language now, but I'm on PVP and most all my friends are on RPPVP. I'd not mind to pay to move all my Characters which has unlocks in my Legacy to that server.
||||||||()█Ξ████████████████████████████████████████)

Irish_Sedya
11.28.2012 , 01:03 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Xoralis View Post
Still waiting BW...don't you want my $$$??
Ofcourse they want. But I guess they have enough problems already, so no time to deal with this. So expected.
Spoiler

LyulfLykaios
11.28.2012 , 01:07 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Panthorin View Post
I know there are a lot of people that would be willing to do this as we have character spread across multiple server do to the issue of server population. I have 3 level 50's that I would be willing to pay to get these moved to the same servers so legacy stuff could get unlocked. Please make this a priority, you are missing out on a potential revenue stream. If, lets say it is $25 to do this, you would get $50 from me easy!!
I would hope that it wouldn't cost that much but i support this idea.

Piewalker_AK
11.28.2012 , 12:03 PM | #29
Waiting for this too. Got 2 L50's on a PvP server that I want to merge with my 3 L50's on a PvE server.

Please, Bioware, accomodate us with such a feat!
Luminara (Sage) / Ghedina (Guardian) / Nyráh (Sentinel)
So they're using the planet's resources to make changing gear sound nice...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXI78224lYY

Saotori
12.05.2012 , 05:40 AM | #30
I agree im waiting for the some type of paid or free character transfer service. I stopped playing and my server I had been on was merged and I was put on a server I don't wanna be on, I wanna play with maa friends