Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Accidentally Deleted

Jdezo
11.18.2012 , 04:11 PM | #1
Ugh accidentally deleted a 50 toon when meant to delete another.....any possibility of it being restored? Yes I have posted this in numerous places to include ingame tickets and such...just want to be heard and hopefully get this toon restored....if it helps im a sub :-)

Elysith
11.18.2012 , 04:37 PM | #2
I hope you will get your character restored.

The game should ask to type the name of the character to be deleted as confirmation, instead of asking to simply type DELETE.
Because just typing DELETE does not help much to realize that you've chosen the wrong character to be deleted.

Jandi
11.18.2012 , 04:53 PM | #3
They do restore characters. Just send an in-game ticket. I deleted one 50 back in june to make room and got it back.

SpearlikeAtom
11.18.2012 , 05:03 PM | #4
Ahahahahahaha.... Pay better attention in the future. Now that I'm done with that, I do hope you get your toon back.

Jdezo
11.18.2012 , 05:16 PM | #5
lol yeah i know its kinda of funny and sad but was having an off day when i did it lol

yeah i agree should have to type toons name

well heres hoping they quick about it its the only 50 i had so far and i want my hk :-(

logankeepes
11.18.2012 , 05:28 PM | #6
I've done something similar but it wasn't a 50. just type /bug in game and then put in the ticket and just explain that you didnt' mean to delete that character, and it'll get restored.
Zakiri - lvl 50 Sage DPS -- Zakera - lvl 50 Smuggler Healer
Zakbane - lvl 50 Vanguard Tank
The Harbinger

Rankyn
11.18.2012 , 05:50 PM | #7
They can't help you on the forum no matter how much you post it.

Just file an in-game ticket (not /bug) and explain the situation.
It may take a few days but you can get your character back.

Jdezo
11.18.2012 , 11:08 PM | #8
actually so far the devs have contacted me more on forums then ingame....ingame has no response as of yet and tickets been up since 11/17/12

MediumD
11.18.2012 , 11:33 PM | #9
I've had a request for a restore since 11/16 (#6823260). I heard another guy has had a request outstanding for 5 days so far. Just make your ticket and wait, I guess. Put the word "Scooby" somewhere in it, so that CS can catch your request on a word search.

Jdezo
11.19.2012 , 12:32 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Jandi View Post
They do restore characters. Just send an in-game ticket. I deleted one 50 back in june to make room and got it back.
How long did it take for you?