Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Marauders or Assassins!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Marauders or Assassins!

TrumpetNut
11.17.2012 , 05:49 PM | #1
I really like both the Marauder class and the Assassin class for PvP. Marauder does WAY more dmg but stealth is so funny when some fool is guarding while dancing then ya pop up and kill him in like 3 sec. What are your thoughts?

MidichIorian
11.17.2012 , 06:50 PM | #2
Not a fan of melee classes but if I had to choose I'd probably pick assassin, mostly because it's sharing some of the sorc abilties and the DBLS looks BA.

Diplomaticus
11.17.2012 , 06:56 PM | #3
Both are viable. Being a Mara probably opens more doors high up (unless you're wanting to fill up a tank spot), but Sin has, imo at least, a higher fun factor.

You're not a waste either way, so pick your own favourite.

ilikeyou
11.17.2012 , 10:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by TrumpetNut View Post
I really like both the Marauder class and the Assassin class for PvP. Marauder does WAY more dmg but stealth is so funny when some fool is guarding while dancing then ya pop up and kill him in like 3 sec. Marauder is way more cool to me though. What are your thoughts?
if you think marauder is "more cool" then play that, they are both viable in pvp.

TonyDragonflame
11.18.2012 , 03:10 AM | #5
I really like both the Marauder class and the Assassin class for PvP. Marauder does WAY more dmg but stealth is so funny when some fool is guarding while dancing then ya pop up and kill him in like 3 sec. Marauder is way more cool to me though. What are your thoughts?
They need nerf, both, especially Assasins.
May the Force be with you!
Vigilance vr 100 | Scrapper vr 91 | Focus vr 91 | Assault vr 88 | Infiltration v 82 | Sharpshooter v 73
Manhunter 110+k killed imps | TRE | ToFN

Couver
11.18.2012 , 03:19 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyDragonflame View Post
They need nerf, both, especially Assasins.
Yeah but especially the marauder and especially the assassin... but especially the marauder and assassin... especially both... especially yeah.

BoDiE
11.18.2012 , 04:13 PM | #7
Mara all day long. Most op, joke class of any MMO I've ever played. Bigger joke than spy in swg. Try it you will love it
epicfail
Nothing ever good comes from gaming forums.

Crawelc
11.18.2012 , 04:29 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by BoDiE View Post
Mara all day long. Most op, joke class of any MMO I've ever played. Bigger joke than spy in swg. Try it you will love it
Do you have a name for the mara that touched you in the bad place? Do they ALL touch you in the bad place?
Imprimis <Fight><Redemption><Conquest>
All Imprimis All the time.

BoDiE
11.18.2012 , 04:42 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Crawelc View Post
Do you have a name for the mara that touched you in the bad place? Do they ALL touch you in the bad place?
Awww, did big bad BoDiE make you rage because he is bringing attention to a class that is a joke?

Oh, and thanks for being a fan.
epicfail
Nothing ever good comes from gaming forums.

PowerReaper
11.18.2012 , 04:52 PM | #10
Smash Juggernaut.
/Thread
Prophecy Of The Five
Warlord »schaton - 55 Sith Juggernaut
Elite Warlord Christine - 55 Jedi Sentinel