Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Outlaw's Den + HK-51 quest = Open PvP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Outlaw's Den + HK-51 quest = Open PvP

Rendolphe
11.18.2012 , 02:36 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Polebreaker View Post
Yeah, awesome "open pvp" by griefing a bunch of people who dont want to pvp. What a tool.
Bunch of people at lvl 50.

Where else can we find some Open PvP ? Illum is dead and we miss it.

Don't forget to read the warning when you enter Outlaw's Den next time. This area has been made for PvP players. I honestly don't care if people came in to do their quest, but they should expect some PvP and try to group up if their quest is so important.

The Dev set this quest in this area for a reason ...
Prophecy of the Five

My Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/rendolphegamer
My TwitchTV channel : http://www.twitch.tv/rendolphegamer

Polebreaker
11.18.2012 , 02:45 PM | #12
And you KNOW that they are there just for the quest, and not to pvp, and that makes you a griefer and a tool. A bad design decision doesnt excuse poor and childish behaviour. Grow up. Now excuse me while I shed a tear because you cant find "Open PVP" without harassing people. May I suggest, in the mean time, something like call of duty...

Muramxx
11.18.2012 , 03:05 PM | #13
Ah good old PVP servers. People get bored so they decide to make the game crappy for everyone around them. Way to be a bad *** killing people just trying to do a quest 1v3, Then you actually post a video of it... Bravo. Things like this are why PVP servers get a bad rep, a handful of tards... err turds...

denpic
11.18.2012 , 03:14 PM | #14
Well we did a lot of moisture farming over the weekend in the form of player tears

Also you do need a group to do the pve parts of the quest so why should the pvp area be any different

darthmorbous
11.18.2012 , 03:22 PM | #15
Outlaw´s Den is MY fleet; i do a WZ, spawn there kill some guys; WZ again, go back Den, etc..
fun as ****
Trevise Jedi Shadow
Karkus Tritonos, Sith Marauder
Hanunaki ; assassin

darthmorbous
11.18.2012 , 03:23 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Muramxx View Post
Ah good old PVP servers. People get bored so they decide to make the game crappy for everyone around them. Way to be a bad *** killing people just trying to do a quest 1v3, Then you actually post a video of it... Bravo. Things like this are why PVP servers get a bad rep, a handful of tards... err turds...
Man Up ! sometimes you get 3v1 , some other you 3 v1, sometimes 1v1; deal with it...the beauty of Open World PvP is the DANGERRRRRrrrrr
Trevise Jedi Shadow
Hanunaki ; assassin

darthmorbous
11.18.2012 , 03:26 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Rendolphe View Post
Bunch of people at lvl 50.

Where else can we find some Open PvP ? Illum is dead and we miss it.

Don't forget to read the warning when you enter Outlaw's Den next time. This area has been made for PvP players. I honestly don't care if people came in to do their quest, but they should expect some PvP and try to group up if their quest is so important.

The Dev set this quest in this area for a reason ...
Yup i go there to Die as to Kill; and i love it when people come back with friends...
Trevise Jedi Shadow
Hanunaki ; assassin

darthmorbous
11.18.2012 , 03:29 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Polebreaker View Post
And you KNOW that they are there just for the quest, and not to pvp, and that makes you a griefer and a tool. A bad design decision doesnt excuse poor and childish behaviour. Grow up. Now excuse me while I shed a tear because you cant find "Open PVP" without harassing people. May I suggest, in the mean time, something like call of duty...
This is not bad design, this is Old school PvP that was advertised EXACTLY AS THAT when they implemented it.
is THE thing that makes me resub a monthe here a month there. There is an old saying in open world pvp : "if it is red, its DEAD"
Trevise Jedi Shadow
Hanunaki ; assassin

Arkerus
11.18.2012 , 03:38 PM | #19
There is something in the works for open world PvP. Mercenary comms are going to the open world PvP currency again. But no one knows when...
Hooning in the rex : http://youtu.be/xtXUM6yPMCY

Daxy
11.18.2012 , 04:06 PM | #20
as it should be (at least until everyone gets their hk parts)

i kinda wish they made outlaws den a free for all where one can attack anyone - even one's own faction