Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What a "DPS" Sorcerer Really is in PvP now days

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sage / Sorcerer
What a "DPS" Sorcerer Really is in PvP now days

CephalicRex
11.17.2012 , 02:17 AM | #11
Cuz 10 months ago they were viable damage dealing classes as they were originally intended to be. Not these butchered abominations we have now that can only be competitive as "support" or "healing".

lokdron
11.17.2012 , 10:58 PM | #12
I did not roll dps to be utility/support I rolled dps to dps. Lets not forget the fact that marauder has better utility group wise and melts face as a dps.

Lets not forget the sniper raid party size shield and they melt face they put sorc utility to shame and looking at the pvp forums our force bubble stun is going to get a nerf.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

MidichIorian
11.17.2012 , 11:35 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by lokdron View Post
... and looking at the pvp forums our force bubble stun is going to get a nerf.
If that happens I'm going to leave on principle despite that I'd probably still do good and there are other aspects of the game I enjoy. But the message in itself, to completely ignore months of QQ'ing about maras/sents and then decide to nerf an already suffering class, would be too much. I'd deem them completely incompetent and I have very little patience for that, some of the things are already pushing it.

lokdron
11.17.2012 , 11:57 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
If that happens I'm going to leave on principle despite that I'd probably still do good and there are other aspects of the game I enjoy. But the message in itself, to completely ignore months of QQ'ing about maras/sents and then decide to nerf an already suffering class, would be too much. I'd deem them completely incompetent and I have very little patience for that, some of the things are already pushing it.
Honestly at the current moment I no longer play my sith sorc anymore since I had enough of the nerfs as most people say in my guild bioware missed the cannon part of glass cannon.

I also feel bad for dps operatives as well they are in need of help as well. I don't know what I will do if bioware decides the nerf the force bubble stun.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!