Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is your Favourite Speeder?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
What is your Favourite Speeder?

OdanBaruq
11.17.2012 , 06:26 PM | #21
Arcatech Dagger, for some reason I just like the worn look of it and not some crazy paintjob on it. Wish could get it as rank 3 though.

Wish could get the Archtech Nightscyth but haven't gotten where could finish everything needed for it yet.

MidichIorian
11.17.2012 , 09:35 PM | #22
My new favorite speeder is the Longspur Elite. Always been a fan of the model and the Elite looks rugged enough to steal the top spot from the event speeder.

MustangKing
11.22.2012 , 02:00 AM | #23
the only bad thing about the tank is its only 90% speed but you cant be knocked off

bahdasz
11.22.2012 , 03:55 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Daynna View Post
Flare-S Swoop.
This, except that they're a wee bit slower than others.

thatghost
11.23.2012 , 12:04 PM | #25
Another for the Gurian Shadow. Someone once remarked to me: "that has to be the ugliest speeder" I think it's an acquired taste.

AshlaBoga
03.13.2013 , 06:34 PM | #26
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

amaresch
03.13.2013 , 08:05 PM | #27
Well, the Blue Sphere definitely is unique. But my favorite remains the Lhosan Manta http://imageshack.us/a/img26/2883/lhosanmanta.jpg
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before all the multitudes of speeders became available via additional missions and cartel market, this was my standard mount until i hit level 50. Tier 1 speeder. (Don't think I ever bought a Tier 2 mount)

Ubrikkian Striker
http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/6...ianstriker.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I hit 50 on a toon I would normally buy this from the LS vendor. I may temporarily bring out other vehicles, but This is my daily driver, (except for the toons that have the Manta)

Praxon Aero
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/9464/praxonaero.jpg
L'héritage S'Attarde
The Harbinger

BattleDress
03.14.2013 , 04:48 PM | #28
Call me crazy, i don't care but my fav has to be the Hyrotii Scrapper. When i do a flashpoint and somebody is not sure which way to go, i just say "np, follow the pollution"
I am not for the Empire. I am not for the Republic. I am for the credits and the fame.

LostInReverie
03.16.2013 , 12:08 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by BattleDress View Post
Call me crazy, i don't care but my fav has to be the Hyrotii Scrapper. When i do a flashpoint and somebody is not sure which way to go, i just say "np, follow the pollution"
That's hilarious. XD
THE CALLISTO LEGACY (JC)
THE SOLARIS LEGACY (EH)

Cleet_Xia
03.18.2013 , 08:10 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by battledress View Post
call me crazy, i don't care but my fav has to be the hyrotii scrapper. When i do a flashpoint and somebody is not sure which way to go, i just say "np, follow the pollution" :d
i do the same thing!
~Master Telagtun Telag of Lord Calypho~