Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Secret Stratagem

MdLogan
11.16.2012 , 11:23 PM | #2011
HK decided to further the goal rather than remove every enemy his sensors picked up. He stealthed into hallway and began making his way to the elevator. However he didn't leave without a couple special things, he put explosives in tactically powerful positions. He chose areas where there were more enemies and areas with com units. Once he made it to a semi-safe area, he prepared to detonate the explosives.

Rafeesh just made it to the door, then a trooper shot him. Rafeesh fell back before shooting back at the trooper finishing him quickly. He held his shoulder feigning pain to his advantage.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
11.16.2012 , 11:52 PM | #2012
Oh how cute. The Jedi is again to stupid to realize my motives for locking you in that cage. Let me give you a hint. It's because I want you alive.

Hadock had cleared a swath through the Hangar with Merena he was rushing towards the elevator controls knowing more troops were on their way.

Ravna rushed towards Rafeesh flinging people out of her way. Don't think about going near him!

MdLogan
11.17.2012 , 12:09 AM | #2013
Good moves. I am actually not badly hurt. The trooper shot well but not quite well enough. So to the elevator? He said standing straight and force pushing a dozen men to the corridor outside.

HK turned on a com unit it had stolen. Query: Master I have set multiple detonite charges in tactically powerful places. Should I detonate them now or later?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

meanken
11.17.2012 , 12:19 AM | #2014
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Good moves. I am actually not badly hurt. The trooper shot well but not quite well enough. So to the elevator? He said standing straight and force pushing a dozen men to the corridor outside.

HK turned on a com unit it had stolen. Query: Master I have set multiple detonite charges in tactically powerful places. Should I detonate them now or later?
The two also followed everyone else outside, killing anything in their way, mean taking the opertunity to use his lightsabers and force powers on a moving target.

"I see no reason to leave then an advantage. blow it."

"WHAT!? you expect me to belive that, howl? That the emperor himself chose you and only you for his mission? then you would not object to me sending for the wrath then, would you? I am sure he would be willing to settle this little disagreement we seem to be having"

MdLogan
11.17.2012 , 12:57 AM | #2015
Confirmation: It will detonate in three seconds. Beware if you are in any largely filled hallways. It pressed the detonator and a large portion of some of the hallways were destroyed.

icecreampants
11.17.2012 , 01:01 AM | #2016
You can look at all the data files yourself fool. We have been working towards this day for many years and now you dare question it? Fooll see for yourself the glory of his plan. Howl transmitted dozens of datafiles depicting correspondence between the emperor and Howl for several years.

Yeah lets go I wanna deal with who ever is in charge.

Hadock and Merena deactivated the elevator controls shortly before more reinforcements would have arrived on that floor. Hadock spun around blasting several troops gunning for Mean and Zero.

meanken
11.17.2012 , 01:21 AM | #2017
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
You can look at all the data files yourself fool. We have been working towards this day for many years and now you dare question it? Fooll see for yourself the glory of his plan. Howl transmitted dozens of datafiles depicting correspondence between the emperor and Howl for several years.

Yeah lets go I wanna deal with who ever is in charge.

Hadock and Merena deactivated the elevator controls shortly before more reinforcements would have arrived on that floor. Hadock spun around blasting several troops gunning for Mean and Zero.
"Hey, those were my kills."

"And how am I supost to know this was not fabrcated for you? I am sorry howl, but I find it rather hard to belive that the emperor would chose you for this mission over, say, the wrath."

icecreampants
11.17.2012 , 01:30 AM | #2018
The Wrath was to obvious a choice. He wished to make this a subtle move almost as if It were a hunt. The only moment the pray notices you is when it's killed..Tracking down elusive Rakata technology lost to the ages. Allowing it to be built by your enemies and then just when they think they have life and victory in their hands you snatch it from them. Oh how glorious this is. Oh and Marr one more thing. Question me again and I'm very sure the Wrath would love to send you my regards personally. Howl cut off the com channel. He was more focused on the task at hand than jealous colleagues.

Hadock laughed breaking a troopers neck with his hands. Just saw you over there being sloppy with your fancy glow sticks figured the stress was just to high for you.

meanken
11.17.2012 , 01:37 AM | #2019
Quote: Originally Posted by icecreampants View Post
The Wrath was to obvious a choice. He wished to make this a subtle move almost as if It were a hunt. The only moment the pray notices you is when it's killed..Tracking down elusive Rakata technology lost to the ages. Allowing it to be built by your enemies and then just when they think they have life and victory in their hands you snatch it from them. Oh how glorious this is. Oh and Marr one more thing. Question me again and I'm very sure the Wrath would love to send you my regards personally. Howl cut off the com channel. He was more focused on the task at hand than jealous colleagues.

Hadock laughed breaking a troopers neck with his hands. Just saw you over there being sloppy with your fancy glow sticks figured the stress was just to high for you.
"I like to enjoy myself when I kill, do it too quick and you don't get any satisfaction from it" he said this while shocking a group of troopers who just entered the room to death

Marr sat silently in contplation after being hung up on. if what howl said was indeed true, that he had managed to become the emperor's favorite....it would need to be dealt with. But, he could not leave ANY trace that would lead back to him, else he atract the emperors wrath, literaly and mentaly......there was little he could do now, marr disided. he would just have to sit, and wait for his chance.

MdLogan
11.17.2012 , 01:40 AM | #2020
This floor is running out of enemies. It should be safe enough to walk through. He said right as a Sith jumped him. He quickly shot the sith. Okay a little wrong there. Lets get moving. he said as he began walking towards the elevator.

HK meanwhile was not playing. He was beginning to properly restore his systems. And was wiping out large amounts of people on his way to the next level.