Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Jedi Consular and their throwing rocks....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Jedi Consular and their throwing rocks....

MidichIorian's Avatar


MidichIorian
11.16.2012 , 06:08 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by criminalheretic View Post
Sages have a slight advantage over Sorcs.
Sorc abilties feel more responsive and their bubbles are never buggy. On my sage I have to track the bubble on my buff bar half the time due to it not showing up properly. I'm pretty sure that someone will twist the latter into some form of advantage, as if they wouldnt have attacked the sage if they had known he/she had a bubble on.

Smashbrother's Avatar


Smashbrother
11.16.2012 , 06:20 PM | #12
And even bigger issue is how stupidly pathetic project looks. You can't even really see the damn rock hitting people. I really wish BW had just swapped animations between old project and disturbance.

UGLYMRJ's Avatar


UGLYMRJ
11.16.2012 , 06:22 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Smashbrother View Post
And even bigger issue is how stupidly pathetic project looks. You can't even really see the damn rock hitting people. I really wish BW had just swapped animations between old project and disturbance.
Sages definitely got hit with the nerf bat when it comes to visual coolness. All of the attacks look kinda lame in comparison to a sorc... well except for the ridiculous knock back animation from overload now that it's instant. The sages still looks cool... the sorc... not so much.

ArchangelLBC's Avatar


ArchangelLBC
11.16.2012 , 06:37 PM | #14
As a shadow who tanks in PVE as well as uses a DPS Hybrid in PVP that utilizes TKT, I fully support a flashier and much cooler looking TKT. The pebbles are pretty lame. Wish it was like a "project storm" type of deal where you're throwing tons and tons of much bigger easier to see rocks instead of little puny pebbles.

While they're at it, make consular gear not retarded looking.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

UGLYMRJ's Avatar


UGLYMRJ
11.16.2012 , 06:42 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
While they're at it, make consular gear not retarded looking.
I'd also like the war hero marauder gear to not make me look like a villain from the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

Smashbrother's Avatar


Smashbrother
11.16.2012 , 06:43 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
As a shadow who tanks in PVE as well as uses a DPS Hybrid in PVP that utilizes TKT, I fully support a flashier and much cooler looking TKT. The pebbles are pretty lame. Wish it was like a "project storm" type of deal where you're throwing tons and tons of much bigger easier to see rocks instead of little puny pebbles.

While they're at it, make consular gear not retarded looking.
Would be cool to throw in pieces of metal along with the rocks. Kind of like how old project did it.

MidichIorian's Avatar


MidichIorian
11.16.2012 , 06:47 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
While they're at it, make consular gear not retarded looking.
Word.
The Cartel market helped a little though but it cost me +1500 coins. I now look like a Guardian.

ArchangelLBC's Avatar


ArchangelLBC
11.16.2012 , 06:50 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
I'd also like the war hero marauder gear to not make me look like a villain from the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
Well that's your fault for playing a mara. Didn't you WANNA be a power rangers villain when you rolled that class? =P

Hell I'm pretty sure Lord Zed WAS a pureblood sith!
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

ArchangelLBC's Avatar


ArchangelLBC
11.16.2012 , 06:52 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Word.
The Cartel market helped a little though but it cost me +1500 coins. I now look like a Guardian.
Yuh. I'm still using PVE set bonuses which means I'm stuck with the look of Tionese gear >_< At least I have a pair of pants.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

JP_Legatus's Avatar


JP_Legatus
11.16.2012 , 08:31 PM | #20
There was a console star wars game in which some guy named Plo Koon or something that I had never heard of before that (but he is pretty awesome lol) shoots like a laser out of his hand or something crazy like that.

That's what consulars should do. Big straight line pointing at the guy hitting you that screams "zomg kill the squishie!" cuz it's pretty obvious when sorcs do it.