Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please change resolve back to how it was....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Please change resolve back to how it was....

jgoldsack
11.15.2012 , 10:30 PM | #1
please for the love of god revert teh resolve change. It is just insane and frustrating how easy it is to simply be stunlocked to death now. Makes it very frustrating and simply not fun.
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

NoTomorrow
11.16.2012 , 02:27 AM | #2
I like it now. The previous version favored people with low pings.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

jgoldsack
11.16.2012 , 10:18 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
I like it now. The previous version favored people with low pings.
The problem is the current changes hurt everyone. There is no fun to be had to be constantly stun locked every time you get into a fight. You can't do anything to stop it, all you do is die over and over. And it has nothing to do with gear or skill. I am rank 92, full augmented WH, and I can get totally stun locked to death without having a single chance to do anything. Not fun, rather makes me want to stop playing, because now skill is out the window... the team that wins is the one that can CC the most.

Was the old method perfect? No. But this new one is even worse.
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

ScampiV
11.16.2012 , 01:09 PM | #4
Worst part is that after you have died during the stun, the nice white bar you now have, to prevent the "next" stun lock, quickly disipates as you stand at the spawn door, waiting to get back in the match...
Oh well.

MatticusFinch
11.16.2012 , 01:17 PM | #5
Actually, with the range nerf on stuns, it actually disproportionately affects melee / close range players, so not everyone is so frustrated with the system. That being said, I agree that the stuns are out of control, but the biggest culprit is the stunning bubble.
Prophecy of the Five - RIVAL - The McAwesome Legacy
Billiejean | Guy | Freakygirl | Yojimba
Maul-wannabe | Vader-wannabe | Jane'bond | Zombor

Lesrach
11.16.2012 , 02:03 PM | #6
Please make all skills/abilities that prevent movement (snares etc.) grow resolve bar!

Black-Cell
11.16.2012 , 02:10 PM | #7
I completely agree with this. I try not to complain about pvp but the other night it was just horribleeeee. I virtually had no dps numbers because I was stunned rooted or snare constantly and killed so fast over and over again. It was like this for 3 games in a row. On top of that, my premade got stuck in a 4v8 warzone somehow, twice in a row. I was so frustrated that I literally almost uninstalled the game. Thank God 1.5 saved me from doing that. As much as it pains me to say (since I was one to beg for the change), the original resolve system was better

DarthSabreth
11.16.2012 , 05:28 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by jgoldsack View Post
please for the love of god revert teh resolve change. It is just insane and frustrating how easy it is to simply be stunlocked to death now. Makes it very frustrating and simply not fun.
/signed
"I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Empire!" Rip .