Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Error 3003

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

aenfair
11.16.2012 , 01:01 PM | #1
I can not enter any server off of any tab I get Error 3003.

I have my router set to allow the game in on a port stated in the FAQ, my firewall is allowing the program to internet access as well as my anti-virus is allowing swtor to run as an exception.

JDeagle
11.16.2012 , 01:07 PM | #2
I am having this same issue. I have followed everything that is in the knowledge database and it still is not working

Tirvaak
11.16.2012 , 01:07 PM | #3 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi guys,

Just to get a clearer idea of whats happening, could you clarify that this error is occurring as soon as you select a server? Does it give any other details or contain any text other than "Error 3003"? Does it kick you from the game completely when this happens?

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

aenfair
11.16.2012 , 01:10 PM | #4
That is correct Tirvaak, as soon as I double-click or single click and then click Select in the right corner I get the error.
The box says "A server error has occurred. Please follow the help center link below" After clicking the link below it just sits there with "Updating" on the screen and has done nothing for about 10 minutes.

theigorone
11.16.2012 , 01:12 PM | #5
I also have this problem

Tirvaak
11.16.2012 , 01:16 PM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Thanks for the confirmation,

Generally the "3000 errors" relate to some type of connection issue (it's not really specific to any one possibility) but before I start suggesting network troubleshooting, I'd like you to try the repair function to see if its related to a corrupt asset in the installation.

Exit the game and open the launcher again. Login as normal but do not press play. When the play button appears click on the cogwheel in the left corner of the launcher and select repair.

Once the repair has completed, click play and see if the problem has been resolved.

Let me know if this helps.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

teckthekid
11.16.2012 , 01:16 PM | #7
Yeah me too, as soon as I try to connect to server all I get is 3003 error message.

aenfair
11.16.2012 , 01:17 PM | #8
The Message of the Day is also updating, as well as the Knowledge Base is also not available.

deepfriedninja
11.16.2012 , 01:22 PM | #9
I had this error when attempting to select a server and the issue eventually went away, but i had to try like 8 times.

teckthekid
11.16.2012 , 01:22 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Tirvaak View Post
Thanks for the confirmation,

Generally the "3000 errors" relate to some type of connection issue (it's not really specific to any one possibility) but before I start suggesting network troubleshooting, I'd like you to try the repair function to see if its related to a corrupt asset in the installation.

Exit the game and open the launcher again. Login as normal but do not press play. When the play button appears click on the cogwheel in the left corner of the launcher and select repair.

Once the repair has completed, click play and see if the problem has been resolved.

Let me know if this helps.
Just done the repair scan.
Still 3003 error on connection.