Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[VIDEO] Marauder carnage spec, *** burst.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
[VIDEO] Marauder carnage spec, *** burst.

darthnish
11.14.2012 , 05:00 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by HammerHermann View Post
I don't doubt your abilities with the playing carnage but both videos are all kills against people that are complete morons. You barely ever get stunned, knocked backed or rooted or interrupted. Got some videos of you winning good fights where you need to counter, use your cd's, undying rage, etc?
oh i just put in kills where i did good, id be more than happy to post a full wz gameplay so you can see that im stunlocked 70% of the time

HammerHermann
11.14.2012 , 05:31 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by darthnish View Post
oh i just put in kills where i did good, id be more than happy to post a full wz gameplay so you can see that im stunlocked 70% of the time
Haha you make a valid point. I switched to carnage last night and I've never been stunned so much on any of my 4 50's!

darthnish
11.14.2012 , 08:00 PM | #63
Haha you make a valid point. I switched to carnage last night and I've never been stunned so much on any of my 4 50's!
haha , it kinda makes up for that fact, when you get gore,ravage, scream off , nearly globaling people is hilarious

Larry_Dallas
11.16.2012 , 12:36 AM | #64
Haha. Ain't that the truth. I'd venture a guess I've been stunned, rooted, knocked back and cced more on my carnage marauder than on my other 3 50s combined (Op, Van, sorc).