Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I MISS SWG, "Jump to Light Speed".

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
I MISS SWG, "Jump to Light Speed".

GarinH
11.15.2012 , 11:12 PM | #41
i miss it too, i like collecting ships and mounts (i had tons of mounts on WoW).
i had more ships in SWG than i had slots for ships, i jsut kept them as deeds and swapped active ships out when i felt like riding i different ship.

currently only having 1 ship in SWTOR is a bummer

I loved my:
YT-1300
Naboo N-1 Starfighter
ARC-170
Belbullab-22
Eta-2 Actis Interceptor

my top fav was the Eta-2 Actis Interceptor, that ship just looks awesome.

i was questing to get the YT-2400 when i heard the game was shutting down and i never got it........

and i loved being able to customize paint colors and different paint designs.

i would really love to get multiple(optional) ships.
-- --- - --- --- -

Drink Beer, Eat Pie, Kick enemies in the crotch.
A Smugglers life is Shiny

Xandramos
11.16.2012 , 02:21 AM | #42
I loved the customization and how the space game was so much fun that you could almost play it exclusively.
"No joke about the most famous Corellian being named 'Solo' because no Corellian will trust another Corellian? Oh, yes, how about suggesting that Leia Organa took up with a Corellian because, hey, after the destruction of Alderaan, she had nothing else to lose."
―Corran Horn

Scerge
11.17.2012 , 11:21 AM | #43
Play EVE.
It's great and sandbox.
Battlebug
Quote:
can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will be boxed after sword is out.
13-12-11 7 Day Early Access Squadron.

Campor_Ravensk
11.18.2012 , 04:57 AM | #44
EVE is nowhere near as good as Jump to Lightspeed was for me. Not even close. It isn't hot-keys and auto-targeting unless you're only using missiles. I could go up in a Y-wing and have a friend in the gunner turret, or I could go up in my YT-2400 and have two friends in both turrets going crazy on anyone who got close. And just being inside a ship during a battle is some of the most fun I've had in that game. It was immersive to a ridiculous degree. EVE doesn't have anything as good as that.

I never got to experience atmospheric flight, but if TOR got a space expansion, even if it was exactly like Jump to Lightspeed, I'd never land again. As long as I could pick/customize my ship and have friends join me in combat.
"The Jedi, the crystal, the blade... All are one."

mefit
11.18.2012 , 11:46 AM | #45
I love STO SpaceCombat , but in reality I like SWTOR just plain out better .
SWG had some great content but this is not SWG2 , its SWTOR .
Darth Mefit
Sith Marauder
Chiss
Shadowlands Server

steaktrooper
11.18.2012 , 07:52 PM | #46
Your game is dead. I am sorry about it, but it is gone. It's time to forget about the past and look forward to the future.
Lembar Romdoro Agenros Cavteff
Sith Covenant / Jedi Covenant @ The Harbinger

JekRendar
11.19.2012 , 12:25 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by GarinH View Post
i was questing to get the YT-2400 when i heard the game was shutting down and i never got it........
Fun fact: I never unlocked HK-47. But, for a long time, as long as someone was keyed for it, you could do it. And it just so happened on my second or third run, we rolled for the 2400 and I won. So, for 4-5 years I got to enjoy my ship. Having said that, I HATED it's layout. I've always been a fan of that ship, but I still can't forgive SOE for botching its layout.
Star Wars Galaxies (Starsider): June 27, 2003 - December 15, 2011