Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Good Job SWTOR

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Andryah
11.14.2012 , 01:04 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by United_Strafes View Post
Ya that 5 months of no content while we paid a subscription so they could work on F2P, thanks so very much devs! Fine, fine work!
Clarification question: Will you be able to post in general forum after patch tomorrow?

I ask, because it goes to credibility of your complaints, IMO. Also, I am not aware of any 5 month period where no new content was released.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

NesisLegend
11.14.2012 , 01:05 PM | #22
I just finished subbing and I must say I'm having a great experience playing the game. To a long and action packed adventure!

melodylane
11.14.2012 , 01:06 PM | #23
So glad to see a good post here instead of the usual SwTor "Hated it!" thread. So I'll add my two cents... very well done Devs.

"For some people this world ain't never gonna be right.... Maybe your Mattie's one of those people" ~ Doc Holiday -Tombstone-

BuddyRufus
11.14.2012 , 01:31 PM | #24
Well said!
Death Before Dishonour

GGVK
11.15.2012 , 06:23 PM | #25
Agreed OP.

Personally I hate f2p games, but this form of it is pretty good.

I'd be in there enjoying it with everyone else, but I'm having computer problems right now.

KnighteStar
11.15.2012 , 06:28 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by btsager View Post
I just wanted to say how good of a job the DEV's are doing with this game. I am sure you all did not want to have to make the game free to play, but the way you are doing it is a good format. The Lord of the Rings online did the same thing and they have continued to have success and be able to keep their game going. It is unfortunate that there are not as many people playing this game as we would all like. But maybe going ftp will help.

You guys are releasing substantial game content on a much faster pace that I would have thought, and faster then most other games do.

The only thing that is still a downer for me is the lack of a good space combat game. I hope that you guys are working on something similar to the space combat that SWG did. Even if I have to wait another year, I hope that it is at least in the works for future expansions.

Don't let the Haters get you down, and keep up the good work.
I second this notion. Bioware, I promise, I will be the last person to leave your game.
Check out some cool gameplay vids here.
Character: DÔrman, Level 13 Commando
Server: Jedi Covenant

Beranzen
11.15.2012 , 06:32 PM | #27
Well said!
The Demonstone Legacy
Kurgan Demonstone L55 Sith Pureblood Juggernaut
De'inara Demonstone L52 Chiss Operative
CE OWNERVIP? Nah.
Regulator Squadron

disent
11.15.2012 , 06:42 PM | #28
Out of the 50 MMO's I've tried it's easily in top 2.

JovethGonzalez
11.15.2012 , 06:44 PM | #29 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Thanks folks! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to making you folks happy!

Evensong
11.15.2012 , 06:47 PM | #30
I love the game. And I will continue to support it. These darn cartel boxes are too addicting though LOL, already spent 20k CC on them. Oh well... /grin
Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.