Questing on Tatooine...

Boefje

Oh boy, I love the game but the questing there it was the worst *********** nightmare.

One thing I noticed about the game. Despite the fact that your might hit 50 quite soon which I don't like (I originally expected about 2 weeks for it), I found out something annoying with the game. There are way, I mean extremly too few quests and that is balanced by very little action with much talk and very long runs.

On tatooine for example, thanx to the lore, you accept a quest (just one of the FEW of those kind) where the lore spoken on the quest takes, yes write this down about 1 minute and 22 seconds!!! O.o

Now that has upset me somehow, because I understand the fact that they created a very short quest chain and counte-balanced it with doing nothing for a long time, but I don't know I started to have questing there. I want to play, not strare at my screen looking at a very big dialog or sit on my bike for 70% of my bike instead of doing stuff...

So basically you take 2-3 quests from a location with lore included you're 2 minutes just doing nothing (even hitting space to skip them so often gets annoying), but they are spread all over the *********** map. So then action time me thinks... off to the quest and when I arrive... after 3 minutes of biking doing nothing it's done in 20 seconds again.

But wait...

NO, you have to *********** drive for another 3 minutes to the other quest, which is mainly the opposide those other 2 you have and finish it in less than 10 secons, ok some takes 1-2 minutes but the point is, you're more busy traveling than questing...

Now I played wow and leveled 8 characters to 85, they could have simply followed the same rule, "keep the ppl busy" it;s as simple as that

Spam you with quests, lots of quests action close, return and move on to the next quest pack.

And no, I don't mean to say WoW it's the mother of games, I played it, I played Eve Online, Aion and Age of Conan. I'm just making a comparation of how the pattern should be:S

At the end of Tatooine map, I had one quest where I should have scanned for someone, 5 *********** times just to return to the same guy that gave me the quest and timed it.

This was a 4 step quest and total run time took me 17 minutes and 33 seconds of biking... and action time+competeing the quests no more than 4 minutes and 11 seconds.

I am fearing the worse for Alderaan following up and the rest of the planets.