Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dark Side Corruption Eye Color

JPLaro
11.14.2012 , 10:31 PM | #31
signed

lokdron
11.14.2012 , 10:35 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Sooooo much this!
I know their eyes are epic when I saw zash I was jealous. I was wondering what was her secret to get those eyes I consider zash's corruption a badge of honor if she don't want people to see her old self she should wear a mask like all other sith do.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

sithgreyguard
11.15.2012 , 03:19 PM | #33
A must have option. signed.

Zenotraxium
11.21.2012 , 03:05 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
I made a Zabrak with eyes like this, anyone know if you can do that with other races?
I think you might be able to make a Sith Pure Blood with eyes like these, not sure though. But the Zabrak version isn't nearly as cool as Darth Malgus's version.

Yrabeneuf
11.21.2012 , 08:22 AM | #35
i agree as well yellow eyes are way cooler then red sorry about that
/signed

Wraiven
11.21.2012 , 05:39 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Yrabeneuf View Post
i agree as well orange eyes are way cooler then red
Yellow eyes...not orange. Not that I am against orange eyes, I just want to make clear that yellow is what's canon, not orange.
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kn (Guardian) Krll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xin (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-

Eightus
11.22.2012 , 09:49 AM | #37
Signed, hope it happens.

lokdron
11.25.2012 , 02:23 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
Yellow eyes...not orange. Not that I am against orange eyes, I just want to make clear that yellow is what's canon, not orange.
Yup that's all I want the current sith corruption is kinda half assed honestly malgus and zash's eyes is how it should of been for the PC and npcs with sith eyes.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya

Alec_Fortescue
11.26.2012 , 11:27 AM | #39
I support. This shouldn't be lost in the suggestion box.
*Best Dressed Jedi of 2014* http://mmo-fashion.com/tor-fashion-contest-results/

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

lokdron
11.27.2012 , 03:00 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
I support. This shouldn't be lost in the suggestion box.
Yup the only reason why we have dark side corruption now is because people kept asking about it in beta's and interviews If people did not ask I bet it would not have been in the game.

Plus it should not be that hard to get the sith eyes on the PC i mean malgus or zash's sith eyes are in the files so they could easily swap some files or edit a tiny bit if need be.